-12. New Friends Pt. 2

(That's how Ayana look in the photo above)

Dean eyes were closed, he was trying to move until he opened it and realized he was wrapped up with sea prison stone.

'Crap. Where am I?'

'Master you are awake?'

'What happened?'

'The people you fought were acting all along, they were a gang together. Ayana is the boss'

'Sexy~~'

'Master she's going to kill you.'

'Dying with the hands of a sexy boss. Sure why not?'

'Master this isn't the time to joke around...'

'I'm totally gonna brag about this to Sanji'

Ayana came closer to Dean. She drew her index to his chin making him look at her. They were metres away from a kiss, they were too close.

Dean smirked. He leaned his face forward and pressed his lips on hers. Ayana freezes. She turned red, she didn't expected a person she abducted would react like this.

"Not poison."

'So that means she doesn't do any harm, right master?'

Dean nodded.

She moved steps away from him and tripped from a box.

Dean laughed like crazy.

"Clumsy as hell. Baby are you alright?"

Ayana: D-don't do that!

Thug 1: Boss are you okay?

Thug 2: I'll kill him boss.

"Go ahead and try bastard."

Ayana: Wait! Don't!

Thug 2 didn't listen and banged Deans head with a metal bat he had. He had blood dripping down, dean laughed. He broke the sea prison chains and grabbed thug 2 collar. He threw him to the wall.

Thug 1: So much power.

Ayana: Amazing.

Dean glared at thug 1, but gave a soft smile to Ayana.

Ayana flinched. "Kill me. You are probably eager to finish me off now."

"Nah i'm good angel."

Dean went his way to the door and was about to leave until Ayana yelled at him with tears. She was lying on the floor.

Ayaka: WHY?

"?"

Ayana: Is it because i'm a woman that you can't finish me off? Pathetic.

"What makes you think that?" neutral face.

Ayana: Think about it, I was going to kill you, but you are just leaving without even a fight.

"Stop lying. You weren't even going to kill me, I don't sense any danger from you."

Ayana: W-what?

"I know you are doing this because someone is making you to. I don't know who it is, but I can sense their location. I'm about to beat the shit out of them."

Ayana: Why are you doing this?

"Do you not want me to? I can even sense you want that person dead." Dean smirks.

Ayana: I do *cries*

"For your information, I would've done the same thing for a man."

Dean walked up to her and offered his hand. She sniffles and accepted it. Then they went their ways to the culprit.