-32. MarineFord

*SPLASH*

All eyes were on the big pirates that were standing on that Warship.

Marine: What the? It's the Strawhat Luffy, Two Former Warlord; Jimbei and Crocodile, IvanKoff, Escapees, Buggy The Clown and and no way... Dark Destroyer?

Everyone was screaming their heads off.

"Well you look at that, Buggy your red nose is making them scream like girls."

Buggy: SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't talk about my nose like that.

"I just fucking did, what is your weak chop chop fruit gonna do about it?"

Buggy: That's it I have enough of y—

Dean dashed to Whitebeard. He was standing near him with his hands in his pocket.

"Yo old man, I haven't seen you in a while."

Buggy: HEY DONT CUT ME OFF!

Iva: Why is he talking to the legendary pirate as if he's just a friend?

Buggy: That kid got some balls.

WB: Hmm? Why are you here?

"Don't state the obvious."

Luffy came in behind Dean. Crocodile with his sand trying to attack WB, until Dean infused his haki hitting him. He was spitting blood from his mouth. The rest of the WB pirates blocked Crocodile.

Dean glared at him. "Stay out of my way, i'm trying to have a decent conversation."

Iva & Buggy: JUST A CONVERSATION? MAN THIS KID IS WEIRD. they thought

WB: You brats know this isn't some cheap game. You are going to get yourself killed.

Luffy: Shut up! You don't even know me, so don't act like you do.

"Woah woah Luffy, this man is a legend. Don't talk like that."

Luffy laughed and jumped off the Moby Dick. "I'm going to be the King of the Pirates not him!" he said.

"True that, but hold on Luffy. Let me send you there in a ninja style."

Luffy: NINJA? AWESOME

"Uh..Law would kill me if he heard me saying that with his powers." he thought.

"Room. Shambles."

Luffy was teleported into the centre, that passed through the main fighters. Dean did the same-thing to Jimbei and Iva. He was going to do it for himself, but he needed to talk to Whitebeard.

"Oi old man. We heard that they are going to execute Ace on the spot. Be careful."

WB: Are they huh? Stupid Marines. If we get out of this alive, come have tea with me.

"You mean Booze? You hate tea."

White-beard chuckled. "Alright, i'll see ya later."

"Shambles"

Dean was with Luffy. They were heading their way to the platform real quick. Dean was drained with the powers he used a lot.

"No wonder Law is always depressed. His powers are limited."

Dean and Luffy were in front of the Seven Walords. He noticed two faces, Kuma and Doflamingo. He hid his face so Doffy won't recognized him.

Luffy: Hey, that's the guy who threw our friends away.

"He's a good guy, plus it doesn't seem like the real one. This one seems like the one they made."

Iva: What? Why would they do that?