-16. Blackbeard/Death

(Voltra is the one with a mask and Death is the one sitting. You will know them later, but just a bit visual about them.)

—Back to the present

Ayana and Jay were freaking more than anyone. The red hair pirates were shock but cheered to the young boy. Shanks and Dean looked at each other confusion.

Jay handed him the newspapers. Shanks and Dean read it together. They were both laughing and fist bump eachother.

"We're famous."

Shanks: Well look at that, now you can't hide your face anymore. Come join my crew.

"Everyone been asking me to join their crew. Damn i'm so popular, but no. I've already decided to stick solo."

Shanks: Alright, that was my last try. Offer will always stay up.

Ayana: What's up with these injuries? How are you badly injured from training.

Dean and Shanks scratched their heads. "Haha." they both said.

Ben: So you two fought? And Captain ending up winning since he barely is hurt

"Shut up!"

Shanks: Pretty much sums it.

Ayana sighed and took Dean to the medical unit.

Shanks: She must care about him a lot.

Ben was chugging his drink. "She said he is a friend and a little sibling."

Jay: Master already has a crush on someone.

Shanks: Who?

Jay smirked. "On you."

Everyone: WHAT?

Jay laughed like crazy. "Oh boy, Master will kill me on the prank I pulled him." he thought.

Shanks: Who wouldn't? *laughs*

Yasopp: So Jay, are you guys staying for Dean to heal?

Shanks: We can't keep having them here, we will be heading soon for some serious matters.

Jay: I don't think master wants to stay any longer. He's probably going to leave after his treatment.

Shanks: Stubborn brat, but it's for the best.

Ben: You were just like him Captain

Shanks: Was I?

Everyone in his crew nodded.

—Hours later.

Shanks and his crew already landed on an island. They all went to get supplies and boozes.

Dean finally came out of the medical room with his arm cast up on his neck. He was full of bandages. Shanks did too much on him. Dean was happy that he had a Yonko training him.

"Where's Shanks?"

Jay: They are at some bar resting for a couple of hours and then leave.

Ayana: Typical!

"Okay, i'm going to go for a walk before they leave us here."

Jay: You are going to train won't you?

Ayana: With those injuries? Hell no.

Jay: I'll go with him, i'm watching you master

Dean rolled his eyes and went with Jay. They were walking properly until Dean had an extreme bad ringing in his ears.

Jay: Master, are you okay? Master?

Dean ears was so bad that it was bleeding.

Jay: MASTER! YOU ARE BLEEDING.