-11. New Friends

"Master we are here."

"Alright, thanks Jay."

Jay: No problem master.

"Come on, let's go to the sauna for a break."

Jay went on his turtle form and Dean left his natural appearance. They went into the sauna. Dean was splashing water everywhere like a kid. He was bothering people next to him. Jay was 'swimming' calmly in his turtle body.

Stranger 1:Damn this brat.

"Call me a brat and i'll kill you." Dean lick his top lips to scare the man, which he did.

Stranger 1: I'm sorry.

He ran out of the place. Dean chuckled.

"I wish there was beautiful ladies here~~"

'Master this is just for men only'

'I know stupid'

"Well well well, I can agree with that." A person behind Dean said.

Dean looked up and jaw dropped. The man was so tall even taller than him. He had a nice hairstyle, he thought.

Everyone were whispering "it's Admiral Aokiji." "What is he doing here?" "Isn't he a monster of ice?"

"How is that whispering when we can hear you well? Also a monster? This man is gorgeous, go away fools." Dean growled at them. They all left the sauna and now it's him and Aokiji.

Aokiji was shocked. He didn't expected someone who would protect him even though people whispers doesn't bother him at all.

"You are a unique kid. What's your name?"

"De-"

'Master, hes an admiral, don't say your real name especially in that form.'

'Shit thanks.'

"It's Den."

'Master are you serious?'

'I had no other choice.'

Aokiji/Kuzan: Den? Nice to meet you, you can call me Kuzan by the way. For your information, no one calls me that just a few people.

"Nice. I love your hair."

Kuzan: You wanna hang out with me for a while? I'm going to stay here for a couple of days.

"Am I going under inspection for being innocent?"

Kuzan laughed. He got off the sauna and covered himself with a towel. Dean wore a white robe, showing his chest. Jay was on his shoulders.

Kuzan: That's a cute turtle.

"Don't touch him, he bites anyone except me."

'No i don't.'

Kuzan and Dean were spending their days partying with themselves. Dean became best friends with him and they shared amazing stories well only Kuzan. They drank their beer and flirted with some woman on their way walking back to their inn.

Kuzan: So then Garp-san hurled all over me, and then he was about to punch, but I ducked and he hit Kizaru.

"Garp is truly a legend. I remember someone was about to throw up at me but I dodged it too."

'You aren't talking me right?'

Kuzan: This is why I like you. We have the same experience hic...

'Master!'

"Ah i'm so drunk~~"

The two fell over onto the ground and slept with their legs stretched out.

—Next day

"My head..."

'You are awake master?'

'Good morning Jay.'

"What's this smell? It's so good!"

Kuzan: Oi oi, I made pancakes. Hurry up before I eat it all.

"Sure mate."

Dean quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth. He wore shorts and no shirt on. His hair was fluffy, and he shuffled his hair while walking to the kitchen.

Dean groans. "Ah i'm so tired."

Dean didn't know there was a visitor, it was some girl that Kuzan was talking to in the past couple of days. She was sitting with him, until she saw Dean. She spit out her food and blushed real hard.

"Oh boy. Fuc- me" she thought.

'Master there's a vis— never mind.'

Dean didn't noticed the girl who was sitting on the couch and he sat near the counter of the kitchen. He ate his pancakes. Dean likes playing around with his tongue and lips.

The girl kept staring at his scars and his beautiful face until Kuzan realized the situation.

"Mmmm this is mmm good."

Kuzan: Fool turn around.

Dean did. He listen to what Kuzan said and he turned into 50 shades of red. He got so embarrassed. "Uh...when was she there?"

'The whole time master..'

"Ahahaha. Hi! Bye!"

Dean ran out of there and went back to his room. He changed so quick. He wore a grey hoodie with his black shorts.

—Meanwhile

"Who was that Aoikiji?" the girl said.

Kuzan wrapped his arm around her. "Don't worry sweetheart, he's just a friend."

"O okay.." she said.

Dean wore a black cap. He went back to the kitchen and placed his plates into the the sink. He quickly washed the dishes. He smiled at Kuzan and the girl and went out with his turtle.

Kuzan: Come back later, we gotta do our last party together before we separate tomorrow.

"Don't go!" the girl thought.

"Alright, peace!" *✌️ *
____________
Dean went out with his arms in his pocket. He was mumbling to himself with embarrassment.

'You should've have told me!'

'Master I tried, but you were already too late.'

'Man i'm still hungry. I ate like a vacuum and couldn't digest properly.'

'Look a bar, master'

' I don't want to drink early in the morning'

'No master, that girl looks like in danger.'

'Crazy bastards, hurting a precious lady.'

"KYAHHH! Let me go!" the girl screamed.

Thug: Hey stop yelling, now come with me.

The person grip her wrist which was hurting her.

Dean went between them and kicked him. He attacked dean with his fist, but Dean stopped him. He clenched his hands and kept squeezing it, that was about to break his bones. The thug was yelling in pain.

Thug: I'll stop! Let me go.

Dean smirked and stabbed him with his small knife on his shoulder. The thug screamed and ran so fast as he could as soon as Dean let go.

The girl was wearing a black veil which covered her face. She had pink hair. Dean was about to flirt, but he sensed something weird about her. She threw her veil off and threw her fake pink wig onto the ground.

Dean covered his mouth so he wouldn't drool.

"My name is Ayana Kirosaki, thank you for saving me."

''Master don't faint. Please do not.'

Dean eyes turned into hearts and fainted from her beauty.

Ayana: Typical men. *smirks*

'Shit! Master, we are screwed now.'

—End