-19. Too Late.

—Doflamingo Family Area

Baby 5: Young master-sama, we have to hurry! We can't wait for Dean any longer.

Doflamingo gritted his teeth. "Did that fool get lost?"

Trebol: Maybe he got caught from the marines?

Diamente: There's no way.

Doflamingo: Contact virgo to search up this area and other marines ships to see where Dean is at. That fool could get himself killed.

Lao G: Young master are you worried about him?

Doflamingo: Shut up. Let's retreat.

—A week later

Dean POV:

Corasan hasn't woken up from that incident. I have been listening to the voice in my head and trained myself to keep healing him. I keep losing energy. I didn't sleep for days, I had to check on Corasan.

His fever went down a lot. The only person who can detect if he becomes conscious was the voice in my head.

"Once he wakes up, i'll have to get out of here and go back to donquixote. If I don't, it'll be suspicious towards Doffy."

Unknown voice: Hes waking up in five minutes.

"Shit then I gotta go."

Dean left a letter to Corazon and dashed outside. Dean thought he would leave the island, but marines were all standing at the old house that Dean and Corazon was staying at.

It was Baortholemew Kuma who took Dean away from there, and that's how he was brought into Foosha Village, with his fruit.

Corazon lost his memories. The marines recognized Cora, and took him in. Sengoku then explained the details, but he didn't mentioned anything about Dean or Law. He also hid the note that dean left for Corazon.

Corazon POV:

I've been here for months, but why do I feel like i'm missing someone? My heart feels weird, I felt like I lost two people in life that I cared about.

Sengoku hugged Corazon. He was getting better at his recovery.

Sengoku: i'm so glad that you are alive!

Corazon: Haha, don't worry about it.

Sengoku: Of course, I'm worried about you. You are like my son. Why didn't you listen to me when I specifically told you not to go? This is your first time disobeying me.

Corazon: I don't know. My memories haven't gone back.

Sengoku hugged him again tightly. "I'm bringing you to a special task force. You are going to stay there hidden. Wear a cap to cover your self or dye your hair. Or at least change the make up." he said.

Sengoku is a worrisome. For some reason, my mind is telling me to train hard and become a doctor. I really need to remember again.

I nodded at him. "I'll stay hidden, but i'm going to take a break from the marine for a while. I need to remember what I have forgotten alright old man?"