-51. What Wedding?

Timeskip (3 days later)

Dean, I mean Kevin has been working with his 'older sister' for a couple of days now. Her name is Charlotte Smoothie, the three generals of the Big Mom pirates. Smoothie never really talks to her younger siblings, it's just Kevin stands out for some reason to her so she wants to keep him by her side for a while.

"Big sis, I mean Madam Smoothie, should I look around in the forests for intruders? I heard they were several people coming around in the area?"

Smoothie: Call me big sis, we are family after all. Anyways, I have sent some people to look around there, you can go if you want.

"Alright! Le—"

Smoothie: You have to ask mama first though...

"Dammit sis, you can't do that!"

Smoothie chuckled. "I'll ask Mama to let you outside, for now go and get me some juice."

"I'm not your slave." he murmurs silently.

Smoothie: I'm only being nice to you because of some preparations Mama is going to announced. She'll probably let you freely in those occasions.

"Like what?"

Smoothie squinted her eyes, she got a bit annoyed for her little brother asking questions. She shooed him off to get him the juice.

Dean walked straight and rolled his eyes. "Acting like a nice sibling is harder than I thought. Cringe most of the time." he thought. He has been doing labour chores for her, that's why she let him stayed with him for a while.

He was walking straight until he heard muffle noises beside him. He put his ears out near the door and listened.
______________
Big Mom: I expect you to be extra careful and trained before the wedding starts in a couple of weeks. Two of my subordinates are going after the groom for the wedding, so we have to be prepared.

Ayana: Yes Mama. I'll even ask Bege to help me. Also, are you going to announced the wedding to your kids?

Big Mom: I will soon, I'm just waiting for Katakuri and Oven to answer my letters.

Ayana nodded.

Big Mom: You can leave now.

Ayana: Have a nice day Mama.

Big Mom: You better do a good job, your life and the red-hair depends on it, Mamamama.
____________
"Wedding? Huh?" he thought.

Dean couldn't hear properly since he has to stay away from the door a bit. The door has a face so he drifted his ears near a wall and tried to hear.

He thinks Ayana is getting married. He finally found her and decides to follow her, Ayana enters a room stating "Ayana Room".

"Okay this is Ayana Room, i'll head back here when i'm done with Smoothie chores." he thought.
_________
Ayana POV:

When I finished talking with Big Mom, I went off to see Bege. After a couple of hours later, I went my way to my room. Before I could opened it myself, I was pulled through by my door. It was some kid with pink hair, a bit taller than me; he seems like a teen. He must be one of big mom kids.

He looked at me with a confused look.

"Uh...what are you doing in my room sir..? kid?"

The kid didn't respond and directly asked me a question.

"Are you getting married?" he said.

"W-what? No!"

"Then what was that all about with the wedding?"