-48. Noah

—3 days passed (Dean POV)

No sign of Corazon yet. It's been an extra day, Raleigh hasn't come either.

I've been trying to go on the area where he mostly be, the amusement park. Then a memory came back to me, knowing where to find Raleigh. He should be at the black market area where they sell slaves maybe?

Raleigh does seem like a gambler, this old man would do everything for money. Reminds me of someone else, Nami. Hah...

Why did thinking about her made me feel better?

I tried to go in to the market, when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere else. I forgot to hide myself since Saboady has marines everywhere.

I looked to see who it was and I don't recognized this person. Must be a weirdo who wants money again.

The man arms were crossed but he frowned when I looked at him.

—Noah POV:

Man this sucks, he doesn't remember me again. It's shocking I would see him again, I thought he died in the war. This is interesting heh...

"Hi dean."

Dean: ?

I pout in despair, he completely forgot. I flicked his head, trying to summarize. I'm that cigarette guy who gave it to him here, on the exact spot.

Dean suddenly gave another face. He finally remembered. I grinned at him and patted his head. I want to make him my slave, but since he's a Cleavemen, a celestial dragon, that's not going to work.

He's the man who helped me that day when I was lost. And the strawberry lollipop at that Goa Kingdom. He probably doesn't remember that since I changed a lot.

Dean looked at me further in my eyes, I flinched. a little trying to hide my blush. I can't let him know I have feelings for him since the day he helped me.

I backed away a little and cleared my throat.

Dean: Dude, my bad. I'll go buy some right now and give it to you.

Right...i'm the cigarette guy in his eyes. I looked at him with a pout again.

One of Dean eyebrow twitched and looked at me. He was waiting for me to explain that pout isn't he?

"You forgot my name didn't you?"

Dean: Oh..it's... Paul isn't it?

"It's Noah."

Back to Author POV:

Dean laughed awkwardly and scratched his head. "I have no time for this, I have to find Raleigh. Who would remember this crazy shit even after two years?" he thought.

Dean went to the store to grab two packs, for himself and for Noah. They chilled for a bit and Dean decided to go until Noah tugged his shirt.

Noah: W-wait. You are looking for Raleigh right?

"How did you know?"

Noah: I can read minds.

"Devil fruit?"

Noah nodded.

"How does it work?"

Noah: I can hear people thoughts when I want to, it took some tries to not hear random people minds but it worked. I can also confuse them and make illusions.

"Neat trick. I'll take it."

Dean tapped his shoulders. He doesn't have to say "complete" anymore. He mastered to take others powers, but it has a limit.
_________________
Summary of Deans powers: