-30. Imple Down Pt.2

Everyone broke through, and went all the way downstairs. They were fighting guards. Dean was questioning Iva.

"So your name is just Iva?"

"It's Emporio Ivankov, one of the Commander of Revolutionary Army." he said.

"Oh wait...so you were the one Karasu was talking about."

Iva: You know KARASU? But how?

"I met the RA weeks ago, they saved my life even Kuma."

Iva: I didn't imagine you would meet up with my friends.

"Dragon loves me more." Dean winked at him and quickly ran down to look for Ace with Luffy.

Iva: WHAT THE?

Inazuma: Just let it go. Don't cause drama.

Iva: Whatever. Dragon loves me better than him.
He murmured.

Everyone got themselves downstairs, they went closer in to find Ace. Iva helped out with his hormones, so the soldier who turned into a woman helped us out.

"Fuck.. he's not here."

Luffy: The vivre card is pointing up.

Jimbei: You gotta hurry! You just missed him, he's being taken by the Marines upstairs.

"Shit. Who are you?"

Dean was having a conversation with Jimbei, and the other three were trying to figure out the way to get out of here.

Luffy: DEAN IVA-CHAN GOT A WAY OUT OF HERE!

Jimbei: Did he just call you Dean? Are you perhaps the one in his childhood?

"How did you know?"

Jimbei eyes widened. "He was talking about you and Luffy. How you gave him the light of happiness, and treated him the way no one else did. He said when you died, he was brought back to where people kept putting him down." he said.

"I know. And i'm going to tell him whether it kills me in the war or not. That i'm his brother. I'll be by his side after this mess."

Jimbei: Let me out too. I need to save him. Ace is my friend and I can't risk staying here.

"Ace friend? Alright, Inazuma break this cell."

Iva: Hey! Dean boy, don't boss Inazuma like that around.

Dean looked to see another figure behind Iva, it was Crocodile. Now it was Jimbei which includes 6 people on Level 6.

"You sure we can trust the sand man?"

Iva: I'll take care of him. I know his weakness.

Crocodile: Who you calling a sand man?

"You."

Luffy was laughing.

All the centre of the Level 6 was blocked, Crocodile used his way and broke the ceiling above. They all went up except for Dean.

Luffy: Dean hurry up!

"You guys go ahead."

Dean had a ear ringing again, Death and Voltra are telling him to placed a piece of their powers into the jail cell that they opened. They said they saw a future for a bit, and it's best to leave it.

He did what he was instructed and looked for a way to go upstairs real quick. He could easily fly, but he noticed a wall button. He smirked and went to the fastest elevator to bring him to level 1.

"Level 1 baby, here I come."

—Couple of minutes later

"Fuck... i'm stuck." Dean frowned.