-21. Rescue?

—4 days later

Corazon and Dean are on their way to the Holy Land of Marie Geois. They were discussing for alternatives to get there, but even an Admiral can't surpass it.

Cora: We left without thinking a proper plan.

"Shit." Dean was scratching his arms real bad that started bleeding a little

Cora: Calm down!

Cora slapped his hand away making him hold his both arms up so he won't do anything.

Cora: We still have a way. Saboady Archipelago is the only way we can see bunch of Celestial Dragon around there, and it's closed to their Land that they live in.

"Where Law is going to be at? How are we still going to surpassed the gates?"

Cora: Well.. I don't know. But we can just sneak in?

"I have three solutions to this. One I sneak somehow into their vehicle, Dress up as a guard or become their slave."

Cora: The slave option is a no go. They will handcuff you and torture you for good.

"Isn't there a way or someone who can sealed the cuffs open?"

Cora: There is one person, but he's a bit hard to find.

A great idea popped up in Dean head.

"I wasn't planning on using this soon, but I'll use my Celestial Dragon tool as a last bait."

Cora: No way. You do know they will make sure you are stay in that house especially you will meet Hiru and his parents.

"Time for a reunion. Plus the Marine will considered me as a 'god' right?"

Cora sighed. "Do whatever you want."

"But Cora, you can't come with me. It's dangerous and you will get your cover blown."

Cora: I trust you to keep a lower profile then.

Dean nodded.

The two finally arrived at the island. Cora went to a bar to grab a bite and forced Dean to come with so he can eat too.

"Well well isn't it Admiral Corazon? Long time no see." a woman said.

Dean spit out his food.

Cora: It's been a while Shakky, how you been?

Shakky: Not so bad. But Why is the Dark Destroyer with you?

"Dean is the name, old lady."

Shakky chuckled. "Are you guys here to look for Raleigh?"

Cora nodded.

Shakky: Is it for coding?

Cora: No, we are here for Raleigh to teach us something.

Shakky: Well, that man been going everywhere around the island. But you can check the amusement park, he's usually there. Some people before you came asking the samething as you guys.

Dean rushed out of there looking for the amusement park.

Shakky: Woah that was fast

Cora facepalm. "He's going to be the death of me, I swear."

Shakky smoked her cigarette and smiled.