⁂ Lucky Killer 33 Cemetery ⁂

Start from the beginning

"The scale of the organization is huge, and the experimental investment is huge, so it needs a lot of money."

Qin Ou looked at the previous case about this organization,

"What exactly are they researching!"

"It was hidden by Zhao Jue before, and the promissory note may have been the funds they wanted, but it didn't work out in the end. Chen Yu's parents, the legendary male, and female thieves, and the so-called treasure that was hidden back then were not found, so the dog jumped over the wall in a hurry."

Zhan Zhao said a little excitedly,

"The money is urgently needed to explain two points. First, there is no way to operate due to lack of funds. Second, they are conducting an important experiment and need funds."

"Do you still remember the video that Zhao Jue sent over last time?"

Bai Yutang asked,

"It's the back of some immortal people!"

Everyone nodded,

"Remember."

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao nodded when he heard Bai Yutang mention it,

"I also think that the filming background was on an island."

"I'll follow the clues to find the location!"

Jiang Ping wrote down the clues and prepared to look for them later.

"Lian Tong Li and Lian Qian Zhong were the research objects of the organization before, and it was Singer and Dr. Fan who conducted experiments and research on them."

Zhao Hu said of the results of the interrogation of the Lian family's two father and son,

"The reason why their father and son became prosperous is completely relying on a few tomb robbery maps left by their ancestors. But the number is limited, and they also know the legends about Boss Lian, so they want to find the maps left by Boss Lian by looking for their own memories. The maps in their hands are very large Part of it is fake, probably something they drew from memory and genetics."

"It's the time of paranoia."

Bai Chi shook his head,

"Are they crazy about money?"

"Those three people are the three 'Qing Dynasty people' who attacked Xin Xin in the ancient tomb."

Zhan Zhao also asked the truth from Dr. Fan's mouth,

"Actually, they were the subjects of research and experiments. They escaped and pretended to be stone statues. Climbing into the tomb is just evading the pursuit of the hospital."

"Fan Mingda confuses paranoia and memory genetics. In the end, he had to abandon a few people as abandoned children and sent the three tigers of the Xu family to deal with them. But later, they tried every means to destroy the corpse, probably because of their research and a series of experiments... There are traces on the experimental body."

Gong Sun added,

"Xin Xin and I will further examine the body and seek clues in this regard!"

"These people may be the key to the experiment,"

Zhan Zhao said.

"Otherwise, the other party wouldn't take such a big risk. Even Wei Zi Qiang, an undercover agent who has been in the police station for nearly 20 years, used it!"

"It's like the appearance of Yang Yang back then."

Luo Tian sighed slightly,

"This led to a change in the direction of the experiment."