*Aqua's Apartment*

*Capricorn and Aquarius enter Aqua's apartment.* *Capricorn admires Aqua's two bedroom apartment.*
CAPRICORN; Aqua has great taste.
AQUARIUS: I didn't have to worry about a room, because, she already have one waiting for me.
CAPRICORN: What about your parents?
AQUARIUS: They haven't called me. Plus, Aqua is the only parent I have.
CAPRICORN: What about your dad?
AQUARIUS: Fuck him.
CAPRICORN: Damn.
*Aqua enters her home.*
AQUA: Hey Aquarius. I see you have brought home a friend. *Locks door.*
AQUARIUS: This is my best friend, Capricorn.
CAPRICORN: *Extends hand out.* Hello Aqua. Nice to meet you.
AQUA: *Shakes Capricorn's hand.* Nice to meet you Capricorn! Finally, I get to meet another friend of Aquarius.
CAPRICORN: It's finally nice to meet you and by the way, you have a nice apartment.
AQUA: Thank you.
CAPRICORN: Hey Aquarius. Maybe you should have your birthday party here.
AQUARIUS: I don't know.
AQUA: I fucking agree with Capricorn.
AQUARIUS: You really think I should have my eighteen birthday party here?
AQUA: Yes! I can finally meet all of your friends.
AQUARIUS: Fine with me. Can we do it on my actual birthday?
AQUA: Wednesday?
AQUARIUS: Yeah.
AQUA: Hell yeah! I'll decorate while you're at school. This is going to be so much fun! I need to go buy birthday decorations. You got any themes in mind?
AQUARIUS: As long as I have chocolate cake, I'm gucci.
AQUA: I'm so excited! I'll be back in a few. *Unlocks door and exits.*
CAPRICORN: Your mom is kind of hot.
AQUARIUS: Don't make me tell Virgo.
CAPRICORN: Speaking of Virgo, her family invited me to dinner tomorrow.
AQUARIUS: Her dad is going to be staring you up and down all night.
CAPRICORN: It's going to be fine.
AQUARIUS: What if he still hates you.
CAPRICORN: He shouldn't. I have proposed to Virgo.
AQUARIUS: True.