*Capricorn's room*

*Capricorn is putting on his new black Calvin Klein leather Oxford shoes, while sitting on the edge of his bed.*
*Capricorn's mom pushes the bedroom door open, causing Capricorn to look up at the intruder.*
CAPRICORN'S MOM: You look so handsome! *Walking over to son, holding the ring box behind her back.*
CAPRICORN: Thanks... *Returns his attention back to the other shoe.*
CAPRICORN'S MOM: You excited for tonight?
CAPRICORN: Yeah...
CAPRICORN'S MOM: I want to give you something to make your birthday special.
CAPRICORN: *Looks up at mom, suspiciously.* Like what? An apologize from last night?
CAPRICORN'S MOM: Something better. *Unlocks her hands from behind, revealing an emerald green ring box.*
*Capricorn eyebrows raises as he stares at his mom smile and back at the present.*
CAPRICORN'S MOM: Take it.
CAPRICORN: *Takes present.* Why are you giving me this? You usually gift me with stocks or money for my birthday.
CAPRICORN'S MOM: We will do the stocks thing on Monday, but tonight, we wanted to do something different.
CAPRICORN: You mean you.
CAPRICORN'S MOM: Open it.
*Capricorn opens up the emerald green box, revealing a 24K gold engagement ring with a circular red garnet attached on top.*
CAPRICORN: I can't believe you're giving me your engagement ring to propose to Virgo. *Looks up at mom.*
CAPRICORN'S MOM: It will be a birthday to remember.
CAPRICORN: Why are you being nice? After everything that had happened last night?
CAPRICORN'S MOM: *Sighs, loudly.* Believe me, your father and I aren't happy about this situation, but Virgo is family and this will probably decrease her stress level somewhat.
CAPRICORN: Thanks.
CAPRICORN'S MOM: Don't forget to tell us all of the details about the proposal.
CAPRICORN: *Shuts box.* Okay mom.
CAPRICORN'S MOM: *Smiles.* And Happy Birthday Cap!
CAPRICORN: This is going to be the best birthday ever!