⁂ Lucky Murderer 28 Is Close At Hand And Extra Sex Part⁂

Start from the beginning

Luo Tian hugged her stiffly and patted her, so awkward that the entire SCI people were speechless.

Zhao Hu whispered to Zhan Zhao,

"Brother Tian is too shy. Is it a mental disorder? Dr. Zhan, can you show him?"

Ma Xin glanced at Luo Tian with red ears, cursed inwardly, and hated it, which made her very unattractive.

A group of people in SCI are celebrating.

Bai Yutang looked at the door and felt that there was a lot of movement, so he asked Zhan Zhao,

"OK?"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Yeah, but I don't know if he'll get mad when he comes."

While talking, the elevator door opened.

Bao Zheng walked out, followed by Zhao Zhen and Lis Bon, who met downstairs.

Zhao Zhen put his hands in his pockets and was very satisfied with the current scene.

Because he has been busy with a lot of work recently, Bai Chi is worried about his body and wants to keep him asleep. Since getting to know the magician, Bai Chi has only known how much hardship and hard work it takes behind the dazzling appearance. As expected, it is not easy to do anything, and it is even more difficult to do it well. It is really not easy to do it like Zhao Zhen who is known as one of the best magicians.

Thinking about it again, Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, Gong Sun, and the others are all so good, and the hard work behind them is all overshadowed by the brilliance of genius.

When Bao Zheng got out of the elevator, he was stunned for a while when he saw this scene, then he came over and said to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao,

"Not bad."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and said no, Bao Zheng understood what they were going to do next?

"Bao Bureau..."

Bai Yutang called.

Bao Zheng waved his hand slightly,

"I'll help you contact the Marine Police in a moment. You can talk to them about cooperation. Remember, you must be careful this time."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang opened their mouths and nodded dully, watching Bao Zheng walk away, they both swallowed at the same time, and said in their hearts——Sure enough, this old man is still old and hot!

Zhao Zhen walked slowly to the two of them and said,

"I have something to tell you."

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked up at him at the same time.

Zhao Zhen raised his hand and made a card out of nowhere, and handed it to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang to read,

"I received an invitation letter. The cruise is the day after tomorrow!"

"Are you going?"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang knew that this action was dangerous! Most of the people on the boat have complex backgrounds. With an identity like Zhao Zhen, it is better not to go if he can.

Zhao Zhen shrugged,

"No one of you should be able to go up, right? I'm still OK. With such a big operation, you always need an inner response."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both know that it is almost impossible for anyone from SCI to get on board.

Zhao Zhen is indeed the best candidate, but if he is the only one, it is a little worrying.