23 WE MEET AGAIN

To Edward, he sure had never looked forward to having a friend or friends. Back at Greenmark, people dreaded him, calling him the cursed prince of death. It was at this party being held for the first time did he get to associate himself with other children. The party was being held to celebrate the years of peace and harmony between the lands. Royals from far and near travelled to Erendor, Erendor being the host kingdom for this occasion. He had woken up today, only to be told they would be journeying to the land of the West. Finally getting to Erendor, he stepped down from the carriage.

         He stood in front of the gigantic castle, admiring it's crystalline structure. While walking closer to it, he felt the speed of something in the air flying towards him. As he turned, a snowball hit him right in the face and slowly slid down. Right in front of him from a distance, stood a silver haired girl. She had ocean blue eyes that stood out more than her other features, captivating him, making him unable to notice his surrounding, except her. Just like he was being pulled by a magnetic force, he couldn't take his eyes off hers. He snapped out of the daze when she broke her gaze away from his. He turned his head to see his mother calling him and ran to meet her.

             When he went into the castle, he observed some of the intricate frost-like structures in the hall and the large golden chandeliers that hung down the ceiling. His parents greeted a couple of people before his mother was approached by a group of noble ladies, leaving him with his father. His father approached a group of other men, whom he guessed were other Kings. They exchanged greetings before his father made his appearance known.

       "Ah, this is my son Edward "

       " Oh, what a fine young man you have here " said King Icemin Reginald.

     " Where are your daughters "? Inquired King Rein Mirtingel, his father.

     " Oh those troublesome children. I wonder where they are "? King Icemin Reginald furrowed his eyebrows.

      " They're probably with Clinton, they've grown find of him " King Jerkins Fords spoke.

           While they were speaking, another king approached them and the atmosphere became tense. Finally, their focus were no longer directed towards Edward but the king who approached them. Edward successfully slipped away into the crowd, walking through the hall, he heard a noisy commotion and went to see what the fuzz was about, only to see a five step cake which lay as a mess on the floor.

      "Tinah, Ginah, Dinah, what have you done "? A plump woman who seemed to be scolding them questioned.

    " Sorry, um..have you seen Eleanor? We gotta play" one of them said.

    " Okay? Look, you have destroyed this amazing cake. You will need some punishing " the woman blared.

     " I guess it's a no " one of the girls said.

    " Yeah, big sis Eleanor's not here " the next girl said with a bored expression before they sprinted away.

    " Hey, were not done here "! The woman yelled.

           Edward turned around and took a few steps forward, right in front of him stood the silver haired girl. She was wearing a tiara which evinced she was a princess. She was probably the Eleanor the girls were looking for.

       " We meet again " thought Edward to himself.