CHAPTER 7 PARADISE CITY

We started our journey to 'where I belong ', as he called it. The journey was quite fun, although this poker face prince usually acted unfathomable. He rarely laughed or  smiled, and when he did, it would fade away within the blink of an eye. Isn't he weird. Yet, he still seems cool to me, and nice. We finally came to the edge of a hill.

        "Woah" I exclaimed as we looked down the hill.

     "This kingdom is called Erendor" he said.

       "You mean this paradise City"? I asked excitedly.

        "Yes" he simply said.

       "Hia" he kicked the horse and it galloped away.

          Soon we were riding to this great City. Before we came down the hill, he gave me a cloak  to wear and he also took off his armor to wear his. Behind those metals was a perfect masterpiece of God, adorned from head to toe by the creator himself. From his hair to his toes was a beautiful artwork or should I say he was God's special. Although dressed with just a shirt and trousers, he was flamboyant. His long sleeved shirt was not enough to hide his well chiselled chest and muscular arms.

         "Why aren't you wearing your cloak"? He asked, and I was jolted out of my thoughts.

      "Oh, I was about to wear it" I replied and blinked quickly to stop my thoughts. Then I heard his soft chuckle.
     "Come on let's go" he said and strode past me, dressed in his black cloak.

        "Why do we wear this"? I asked as I wore my cloak, and he stopped in his tracks, his back still against me.
       "For your safety" he simply answered and went to feed the horse.

     Soon I was done wearing the cloak and went to where he stood, feeding the horse.
             "Hey Cindy" I said as I gathered fresh grass and fed the horse.

        "You really need some rest, huh" I said as I patted her head. I was puzzled when I turned around and found pokerface smiling at me. I didn't want to blink, his smile was dazzling. I wanted to see it before it disappears, but as usual it vanished before I could blink. He simply walked to me like nothing happened.

          "We're leaving now" he said, and helped onto the horse and climbed on the horse. I positioned myself properly on the horse and waited for him to comand the horse as usual.

         "Why don't you put what I've taught you to practice. Ride is to the city" he instructed.

          "I will try my best" I said.

         "Good, my princess" he replied.

         "Hia" I kicked the horse and it galloped away.

    We rode into the paradise city or should I call it Erendor. As we moved deeper into the city, I began to appreciate the real beauty of this City. It was a city with unique taste. It had a mixture of ancient taste and modern spice. Tall sky scrapers, modern house with ancient structures. What fascinated me most was that there was electricity. It was like a modern world, but there were no vehicles. People rod on chariots horses. Quite a city right.

       "You said you are a prince, right"? I asked.

        "So where is your castle"?