CHAPTER 8 Erendor

If this city was so beautiful, then how would the castle look like?
I kept making up images in my head and smiled. I really wanted to see the palace.

      "You said you are a prince, right. So where is your castle"? I inquired.

      "My castle is..." He was interrupted by the rumbling sound of my stomach. Oh, I remember I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. I was quite embarrassed by the rumbling sound of my stomach again.

        "You need to eat" he said and we stopped at a restaurant. He helped me down from the horse and dipped his hand in his pocket, brought it out, and used the tip of his finger to press on his palm.

      "What's that"? I asked.

    "My phone" he answered.

    "But I can't see any phone" I said.

    "It's because it's invisible" he replied.

    "Woah. I've never had a phone talk less of an invisible one" I exclaimed.

    "Really"? he asked in amusement.

   "Yeah" I answered.

   "Can I see your phone"? I begged.

    "Visibility" he ordered and his phone became visible.

  "Woah"! I exclaimed as he handed the phone over to me. It was made of transperant glass. I held the phone firmly and carefully because I was afraid it would break.

   "It won't break" he assured me and I smiled.

   "Let's go eat" he said as he took his phone from me and held my hands. We walked into the restaurant and  got into the elevator.

      Soon we were walking towards a table for two. This restaurant was a glass sky scraper too, and was luxuriously furnished. Never seen anything like it in my life. He led me to a chair, helped me sit, walked over to his and sat down.

    "Is this where people come to eat"? I asked, still in awe of the room.

   "Aren't you hungry or did we come for site seeing" he asked sarcastically, still looking at me with his imperturbable poker face.

   "Yes, I'm starving" I answered.

  "Where is the kitchen? I have to cook something for us to eat" I said as I stood to my feet, my eyes scanning the area for a kitchen, but I got no response from the poker face prince. I looked at him in a 'come on,tell me' expression, but he shook his head and laughed.

  "Really? Kitchen in a restaurant eating room. You really are naìve" he said after laughing and his face returned to it usual imperturbable expression.

   "Sit down" he said calmly and I sat down, still confused.

  "You see that biro over there" he said, pointing to a biro in front of me on the table.

   "Pick it up" he instructed, and I did as he said.

   "What do you want to eat"? He asked.

       That was quite a question, nobody has ever asked me that question in my entire existence. They only told me what they wanted to eat and I would cook it, and if they were generous, they would give me little. Now, a stranger is asking me what I would want to eat. This is so ridiculous.

    "What would love to eat instead"? I asked him, since I had no idea what to eat.

   "What a princess" he said in amusement and picked up his biro.