"so is it?"

"looks like it, but much stronger. Thor's hammer didn't put a scratch in it."

"but why diamonds? Enhancing should increase already existing human capabilities. We didn't see any physical change in her body, but this is just something else." Banner questioned.

"maybe we should see that footage again." Tony suggested and opened the footage when Diya touched the scepter, they looked at it very closely many times thinking they were missing some detail, that is until Tony's eyes wandered to her hand that touched the scepter with, he zoomed in hoping he was right about this hunch, he was able to make out something he'd seen before.

Her diamond bracelet on her wrist, although the footage blacked out for few seconds they could see something going on right before, it was not clear but those small diamonds sure were glowing faintly.

"are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"depends on what you're thinking."

.

I could feel the cold air touching my face as I was standing on rooftop, my arms were crossed on railing as my head was resting on my arms. It was cold but it felt nice, everything below me looked so small, even late this night this city was so active and busy, cars and people passing by looked like small dots. I envied them for they weren't involved in a mess like this. I had no idea what to do anymore. I couldn't return home in this condition nor could I meet anyone's eyes here after my horrible mistake.

There was a weight on my heart I wasn't able to lift off, when was the last time I was feeling this lonely?

Maybe after I parted my way with Khushi and went to yet another school but I was so optimistic it would be alright, I would go there and a friend circle would introduce themselves to me and I would slowly find myself in a new group of friends. Boy, was I wrong. I was not able to make a single friend in that school, because of it being a popular school known for making toppers and everyone were in this race of ranking for the first place in class and all the teachers weren't any welcoming either to the students who didn't follow this very mindset. Not to mention bullying became a normal thing in my life. it was perhaps the worse year of my life until now, I remember feeling lonely but it wasn't the first time I felt loneliness. there were many other times I had this feeling, long before coming in high school.

2011

the sun was getting low, it was summer time making the atmosphere a bit warm but cool wind was blowing from time to time because of evening time, it was the perfect time to play outside but there was a reason I was super exited for today.

I grabbed all the snacks that mammi prepared and took a water bottle before taking a picnic blanket all at once in my small hands and going downstairs.

It was a big garden outside our house covered with coconut trees, a lots of them, but this one spot was empty, it didn't have trees except one Neem tree in the middle of open space that had small rocks and pebbles covering the soil beneath. The Neem tree had a swing on one branch that my papa made for me, I came here to play almost everyday.

We didn't own this place, it was a quarter provided to my family because my parents were teachers. We were the only family living here though, this village we lived in was very small, it was a rural area with very small population, most of the people were farmers and uneducated, my parents taught in small schools of these rural villages, they were well respected in this place actually.

One thing I couldn't do was to cross the gate and go outside of this place but it didn't bother me most of the time because boy was this garden big and I didn't try to break this rule even once. Although it was kind of boring since I was the only kid here but I have always been the only child and learnt to have my fun alone.