EPILOGUE -BECAUSE YOU ARE BREATHING, BECAUSE YOU ARE LISTENING"

Start from the beginning

They arrived at Irina's ship and climbed up the ladder onto the deck where Irina's ship Captain and crew greeted them.

MEANWHILE, AMAIA drove the golf cart down the hallways toward the control room and then she saw Natalia limping down the hallway toward her.

Amaia stopped the cart in front of Natalia, got off the cart and ran to her.

Amaia hugged Natalia with tears in her eyes and started sobbing.

Natalia hugged her little sister back and started to cry saying—

—"Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry." 

And they just hugged each other in the empty hallway.

MEANWHILE, IRINA asked 12 of her crewmen to give them an armed escort through the city to look for Alex, Judith, Yumi and Leo.

Irina told the rest of the crew to wait there for them all to arrive after they've found their friends.

Then Ana, Ennio and Irina set out with their armed escort walking through the city to look for their friends.

MEANWHILE, after Amaia and Natalia returned to the Leader's bunker and Natalia's wounds were bandaged up, Amaia took a long relaxing bath.

Then the 3 of them enjoyed a nice well cooked meal using the food that they found in the refrigerator.

After their meal, they packed a backpack full of food, water bottles, and medical supplies.

Then they got on the golf cart and started driving away looking for a way out and searching for Eli and May.

MEANWHILE, as Ana, Ennio and Irina walked through the city with their armed escort, they saw smoke rising from a factory.

They went toward the factory in the hopes of finding Alex and Judith or Yumi and Leo.

MEANWHILE, after Rob, Amaia and Natalia had found a ramp that led up and out of the underground, Rob drove the cart up the ramp and up to the surface and they headed off toward the warehouse where the laboratory was, to look for Eli and May.

After driving for an hour or so, they arrived back at the warehouse.

As they drove up to the warehouse, they saw Eli and May sitting on the floor beside it.

Rob drove the golf cart toward them shouting—

—"Eli! May! It's us!" 

Eli and May stood up surprised and saw that it was Rob behind the wheel of the golf cart.

Rob stopped the golf cart and got out.

Eli looked at May surprised and looked back at Rob shouting—

—"Rob!"

Eli and May ran up to Rob and hugged him.

Rob hugged them and said—

—"We did it! It's over! Come on, get on!"

They all got into the golf cart. 

Rob and Amaia sat in the two front seats.

Natalia, Eli and May sat in the three backseats.

Then Rob started driving them all back toward the beach and then they would follow the beach heading back toward the lighthouse.

MEANWHILE, as Ana, Ennio and Irina walked onto the ship that the factory was on, they didn't see any people around.

It was not until they got closer to the factory that they saw two people walking out of it.