EPILOGUE -BECAUSE YOU ARE BREATHING, BECAUSE YOU ARE LISTENING"

Kristofer helped Lauren stand up on her one good foot and then said—

—"Hop on my back. I'll carry you." 

Lauren hopped on Kris' back and he carried her piggyback toward the beach.

As they walked, they heard Maja calling—

—"Kristofer! Lauren!" 

Kris realized it was Maja calling them and called back—

—"Maja! Over here!" 

Then they saw Maja running toward them through the bushes.

Maja ran up to them and hugged Kris and Lauren.

Maja saw Lauren's gunshot wound in her foot and said—

—"Are you okay?!"

"I'm ok, thanks to Kris." said Lauren.

Then Maja yelled back toward the beach—

—"We need another stretcher over here!" 

Then they walked back to the beach where they saw a bunch of fallen Androids and Irina's troops putting wounded men on stretchers.

They saw Victor and a couple other men carrying over a stretcher.

They set the stretcher down for Lauren.

Kris set Lauren down on the stretcher and then they all helped carry her toward the ship that was docked on the beach next to the lighthouse.

As they carried Lauren over, they saw some men putting a blanket over Mason's dead body and then they began to put him into a bodybag.

They carried Lauren up a drawbridge ramp inside the ship where there were a bunch of army cots with wounded men and medics/nurses giving them medical treatment.

They laid Lauren down on a cot then Kris saw Nina coming down the stairs from inside the ship.

Kris ran over to her as she ran over to him and they hugged each other.

Nina then saw Lauren on one of the cots and went over to her.

"Lauren!" said Nina surprised and happy to see that Lauren was ok.

"Hi." said Lauren and Nina hugged her.

MEANWHILE, AMAIA had quickly gotten Rob back to the Leader's bunker and gave him some medical supplies that she found in the bunker.

Then she grabbed some medical supplies and drove off in a golf cart that she found in a storage space beside the bunker.

She drove down the hallways as fast as she could, heading toward the control room to find Natalia.

MEANWHILE, ANA, ENNIO AND IRINA got into the boat that they left beside one of the cargo ships and went out through the cargo ships entrance to meet up with Irina's ship that was docked on the on the West docks.