CHAPTER 5 夕鶴会 (Yuzurukai) - Suilen | Marooned - Pink Floyd

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, AT ROB'S HOME, Yumi had arrived there out of breath and went inside to tell everyone what had happened

After Yumi finished telling everyone what had happened, Alex looked concerned about Judith and asked Yumi—

—"Where'd they take her?"

"They took her to the jail on the West side of town."

Alex said—

—"Judith will do what she has to do to keep your family safe, and that means that they'll come looking for me and Ana."

Ana said—

—"Everyone needs to leave. Otherwise, they'll use you and torture you to give us up, and we're not gonna let that happen."

Maja asked—

—"So what, you're gonna just give yourselves over to them willingly?"

Ana said—

—"Not exactly. We'll give them what they've been after all this time."

Alex said—

—"Rob, we're gonna need to use your place."

"Done. Just tell me what you need."

Alex said—

—"They want us to give them the location of a weapons cache. So that's exactly what we'll give them."

"Ok, follow me." said Rob.

Rob led Alex and Ana down into the weapons cache.

"What did you guys have in mind?" asked Rob.

"Explosives." said Alex.

"Here they are." said Rob showing them the explosives.

"How does it work?" asked Ana.

"You hook this wire up to the explosive and this switch is the detonator." said Rob showing them how to set up the land mine.

Alex said—

—"All right, thanks. We'll take it from here. Start packing up whatever you can and go with Yumi. Find her family and head to the submarine."

"Got it." said Rob.

Then Rob started packing some guns and ammunition into a backpack to take with him.

While Maja, Nina and Lauren grabbed and packed up their things into backpacks.

Alex and Ana began to start setting up the explosives inside the room.

"Yumi, come here." said Alex.

Alex gave Yumi a hug and said—

—"Take care of yourself and them."

"I will." said Yumi.