Note

Hi guys.

before I start with the one thing I want to talk about I want to thank you for everything that is happening with the story. I see how successful this has been although I didn't think it would happen. so thanks to you.

Now I wanted to come to the one thing. You might notice that I have a lot of ideas when it comes to books. (My bio). Every week things come to my mind that I want to write about and so a new one came to me a few weeks ago and I would be lying if I didn't call it the best idea of ​​all.

It's a series of books named yours. it will consist of six books that are all can be read as an alone stander.

It will be about a group of boys who are in college and also like almost every Wattpad story the boys are every girl wants and also players but up to a moment they fall for a special girl.

yes, it sounds like the off-campus series and I got inspired by it but the characters are mine, and the storyline will be different. (And I only read the deal and mistake)

so if you are interested

To the books...

1#I make myself yoursTrope: Hate x love, fake dating

1#
I make myself yours
Trope: Hate x love, fake dating

Brook Sanchez
+
Logan North

Description:
Brook hates Logan because his popularity allows him to do anything. But ever since he saw her, he can't stop thinking about her. Why does she hate him? Everyone loves him.
His ego doesn't let up and from short annoying runs after her, the two of them become a new fake couple to keep his ex from him. But she doesn't know that there is no ex.

————————————

2#
I was yours
Trope: best friend to strangers to lovers

Lowen Madison Oldfold
+
Hayden Vincenzo Blanco

Description:
Lowen and Hayden were best friends but without a reason or message, he never wrote to her again. when she was looking for a new roommate because her last roommate dropped out of college. she has never seen her new occupant and is completely beside herself when she sees her ex-best friend again after years

————————————

3#
I'm yours
Trope: he feels first she fell harder

Drew Knight
+
Jean Harrison

Description:
Jean likes Drew. He noticed her ever since he and she were freshmen, and he never forgot her till now. When she returned after a month's absence, Jean wasted no time.
But because he was nervous, he asked her if she would give him extra tuition, even though Jean doesn't get bad grades.

————————————

4#
I will be yours
Trope: Brothers rival

Jade Davis
+
Jeremy Brown

Description:
Jade had no plans to fall in love, but her brother's rival caught her attention more than he should. For Jeremy, Jade was just a game at first. He wanted to pay her brother back.
But it wouldn't be clear to him either that Jade was growing in his heart faster than he had planned

————————————

5#
I become yours
Trope: strangers to lovers

Mikayla Maidstone
+
Gunnar Kirby

Description:
If the elevator wouldn't get stuck and Mikayla didn't panic she would never meet Gunnar. Because of this day, Gunnar finds interest in Mikayla but because of her trust in people, she doesn't want a date with him. But Gunnar doesn't give up easily though.

————————————

6#
I wanna be yours
Trope: friends with benefits to lovers

Hera Castillo
+
Fane Crawford

Description:
Hera's relationship doesn't work anymore. She puts an end to what Fane sees as an opportunity. At a party, he gets closer to the girl he has found attractive for a long time. A long time passed and after he and she struck up becoming friends with benefits, it wasn't obvious to Fane that he already felt more than just friendship for Hera.

————————————

I would be happy if you take a look.

Have a nice day :)