𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝

AURORA Tuesday, 1st March

AURORA
Tuesday, 1st March

I was just sitting in the cafeteria with Dylan and Quinn at the table. They were just talking about the internship that we have to do in a few days. I'm lucky enough to get a place in the hospital, although I won't be allowed to take part in operations, at least I'm in a hospital.

"The boss will annoy me, I can already see it coming. Make me tea, make me coffee, clean that." Quinn imitated the woman.

"Then why did you go there?" Dylan asked, eating the fries. "She's one of the best designers in Boston, so I don't care." she talks her way out.

"I'm going to Malik, his father gave me a place." He leaned back. I haven't heard from Malik or Yara for a long time. Maybe it's because we didn't have any contact with each other.

I really should take the chance and accept the offer of free driving lessons? I'm going to college soon, I should think about getting my driver's license. I can't pretend like I don't have to learn how to drive.

"I'm going to the hospital." "My mother already told me you're on the same ward," Quinn told me which was also 100% true and I hope I get Araya as my minder, I could get real work there AND she's a senior doctor which means I might see an operation too.

"Well, I have to go now," I informed both of them and got up. When they nodded. I walked towards the exit, in the background I heard a thump and Quinn said. "Hands off my food." I smiled slightly as I was on my way to my locker.

"Look at this, if that's not the missing Aurora." I looked to the side and saw Link just coming out of a classroom.

"I wasn't lost, I just couldn't be found." He smiles. "Where are you going?" "Lessons, you should, too." "You're pretty open mind. I like it." I stop at my locker as Link leans against the others.

"On Halloween, you wanted to tell me what you want." I opened it and took out my things. "Yes, I can remember that." "Maybe you can say whatever you want now." flirting with Link is probably the easiest thing I've done in my life.

I mean, this boy jumps when I say jump. "I don't want anything, and Halloween is over." "Then I want something." who asked? I mean, like I'm jumping now.

"That would be?" "A date." I closed my locker and looked at Link, who was grinning at me. "A date?" "Yes. You and I, of course, everything is at my expense." it came respectfully from him as if he were bathing in money.

"But who said that I want to go out with you?" "I mean why not, you know that there is this kind of tension between us. Ares is no longer involved, so why not take my chance?" Ares? What does he have to do with it now?

"Ares?" "Well today this Scarlett came to us in the changing room and asked him for a real date, he agreed." so Scarlett jumped at the chance and Ares even said yes.

I glanced over Link's shoulder and watched as Ares and Scarlett just walked into a room. Of course, Scarlett was in front of Ares, holding his hand.

She smiled, he noticed me and raised an eyebrow. If he can make out with Scarlett in the classroom, then I guess I can go on a date with Link. "Okay. Let's do something today." I looked at him.

"Cool, how about we go eat something." "Just surprise me." he nodded, smiled at me, and then walked away. I was on my way to class, and Ms. Shine came toward me. "Mrs. Shine, I think someone is rioting in room 193." She widens her eyes.

"Thank you, Aurora." She quickly walked in the direction of the room where Scarlett and Ares went in together. Have fun.

---

"Then I threw the ball, and we won." Link told me the fifth story about how the team won through him. The first two were exciting, but the third one got really boring.

"I don't like basketball," I said when he was about to start with the sixth. "Oh..." "Yeah, sport in general boring, it's exhausting for me and unspectacular." It gets on my nerves.

"Then I'm sorry, I must have bored you." "A bit," I admitted seriously and put the pasta I ordered in my mouth.

"Then tell me something about yourself." "What do you want to know?" Link thought for a moment and ran his fingers through his hair, which looked pretty good.

"Where are you from?" "A pretty boring question, but I'm from Boston." "Okay. So, have you ever been in a relationship?"

"Yes. Got scammed." I know that would be the next question. "Favorite color?"

"I don't have one."

"Favorite subject?"

"Biology."

"What do you want to be later?"

"Neurosurgeons."

"And this is what?"

"Brain surgery."

"Why?"

"Because of my father. He was one too."

Link asked me thousands of questions that were so easy and quick to answer that I found it too easy to get to know each other.

We talked the whole way and asked each other questions, and I have to say Link isn't such a bad guy. Sure, at first he annoyed me because of his skill in the whole sport, but he smiles beautifully, is respectful, and makes you feel special. Not like being one of many.

"Thanks for driving, the night was really nice." I got out when I was met by Link. "I have one more question." I turned and looked at him. "Then ask."

"I really enjoyed the evening and I wanted to ask if I could kiss you, really I can't tell other people how much I like you..." without any idea what I'm doing, I put my lips on Link's, they were soft and are the way I imagined.

I slowly built my lips against his as Link placed his hand on my cheek to pull me closer to him. But then I stopped.

"Kiss me again until I'm fed up." I looked at Link and saw Ares standing in front of me grinning. I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

"Nice evening Aurora." I saw Link again. I nodded smiling. "You too." then I went home. Fuck why? Why he?