𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 | 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

AURORA ~ Apocalypse by cigarettes after sex

AURORA
~ Apocalypse by cigarettes after sex

After the night in the club, I finally walk outside to get some fresh air. "Call me," the boy I was making out with, handed me a note. I nodded, but I won't do that.

I don't want anything intimate with a guy who's obviously making out with everyone in the club. It's not the first time he's done this. Oh man, the alcohol gets in my head. I sound like Ares.

"And was this action worth it?" I looked to the side and saw Ares leaning against the wall, one hand in his jeans and a cigarette in the other between his fingers.

"If you had stayed, you could see the whole show." He rolled his eyes, threw the finished cigarette on the floor, and crushed it.

"Now, will you go in and get another one?" I shook my head, smiling. "I didn't plan to, no. We don't want to become someone like you."

I took the first step and texted Dylan that I was leaving. "Careful, otherwise you'll be just like me." Ares walks next to me.

"Please. I don't need many men to know that I'm hot and good-looking. But you do, right?"

"Did you drink that much?" "No, I hardly drank something, I'm clear with my mind."

"I knew you were going to show yourself." We arrived in the middle of town. There's a fountain behind me, where Zeth and I were waiting for the others once.

The water glows a beautiful blue, the lights too wouldn't even be Ares here. "Are you kidding me? Me? My real face, I never pretended! You can have your fun with other women, but me not? You're just sexist because I'm a woman who doesn't put up with anything!" I snapped at him.

"That has nothing to do with the fact that you're a woman! The point is that you criticize me for being who I am, but if you do that, everything is okay."
Is he kidding me?

He's seriously comparing my action to his. He acts like I made out with 3 men at the same time, it was one. Who just gave me his number. That's nothing compared to what he does.

Ask me to come and have fun with Ashley, that person I hate. I also didn't sleep with Kirian after I texted him if he could come to me.

"Are you comparing me to you? Are you dumb? I have nothing to do with a man every single day, I just had fun once, and you have to spoil it for me. What's the point of catching me? Even if it were, what gives you a reason to judge me? No one gives you even a shred of acceptance when you're so stubborn, anyway."

"Now, am I stubborn? Do you even listen to yourself?"

"You got me right." I raised my chin and crossed my hands in front of my chest to look more confident and proud than ever.

Suddenly I felt that I had my feet no more on the ground. As if in a flash, I opened my eyes and saw Ares carrying me.

"Let me go, you idiot." He took a step in front of the fountain and stopped, holding me so tightly that I wouldn't run away.