𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝐼'𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑠

AURORA Monday, 10th January

AURORA
Monday, 10th January

"Darling, please be careful." My mother hugged me as she drove me to the airport with the whole family. She took it pretty easy that I didn't tell her. Luckily.

"Mom, I'm not going to move away, I'm coming back in a week." "It's a long time." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I saw Theo get my suitcase out of the car.

My mother grabbed my face as I pulled out of the hug and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. "Please take care of yourself and don't go out for so long, take care of your room and get enough sleep. O and..."

"Okay, I think she knows what she has to do, honey." Theo took my mother back because she probably wouldn't stop any other way. "Bring me something." Max hugged me.

I rubbed his back up and down. "Of course." He broke away from me again. "Take care of her." "Always." Theo nodded and hugged me as I left.

Towards the entrance, I put headphones in my ears. I looked at the letter we got, to look where we are meeting and to walk to the necessary place.

Quite a few stood there with suitcases, dressed that I don't think would be comfortable on a flight.

One girl is wearing jeans and a sweater, which is fine too, but Ashley was really getting ready.

Doesn't she know that we fly? I mean, when you fly you want to sleep or lean back comfortably and not have to undo the button on your jeans because sometimes your stomach sucks in, and it starts to hurt.

I saw Quinn waving at me, jumping up slightly since she was in the middle of the crowd. With a smile, I walked over and pulled out my headphones.

"Hey Bird." I looked at Mason who, like the others, has sweatpants on. A black, slightly tight shirt that emphasizes his muscular chest combined with black pants.

"Don't you feel cold? It's still winter." "No, not at all." some people remain a mystery to me.

"And are you happy? Even if you didn't really want to go?" I shrugged at Zeth. "Yeah, I'm happy. I mean, I can't give the money back to whoever it was, so I have to use it somehow."

"Where is Ares again?" Mason looked at the clock in a panic. I looked briefly at our short group and Ares wasn't here yet. If he's coming at all, I mean, I haven't heard that he's taking part.

"Call him," Quinn suggested, Mason pulled out his phone to do it as soon as someone snatched it from his hand. "Calm down, I'm here." Mason looked over at Ares and rolled his eyes as if he regretted even trying to call him.

My gaze went briefly to Ares, who was wearing gray sweatpants and a sweater from Nike. In his hand, he had a gym bag big enough to fit all my stuff in. He looks damn good, but that's not allowed. He's supposed to be ugly, or I'll go crazy seeing him every minute of the week.