𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒

AURORA Tuesday, 5th April

AURORA
Tuesday, 5th April

"And then we went to this one beach," Quinn told me about her date yesterday with Dylan, unfortunately, I hardly listen to her. All I can think about is Ares and last night. My phone vibrates. I look at it quickly and see that Ares texted me.

Ares:
Whatever that shit was, don't ever do that again. We will talk.

Fuck, he plays on the action where I just walked out of his Apartment. But I couldn't let my mother notice that I wasn't at home all day, or rather was out until 2 a.m.

I had to sneak out. "Are you listening to me?" I looked from the display to Quinn. "No, I'm sorry." I apologized quickly. I know how much Quinn hates not being listened to, but it's just so complicated.

"Okay, tell me again." Quinn started to talk again, this time I listened. When Ares walked over to us and stood between me and her, or rather in front of me. "What do you want?" "You forgot something at mine." What does he mean? He won't say something, right?

Quinn is standing next to us, and we're in the hallway of the school, what if someone hears? "You forgot these, smartass," he says, holding up my slip with his index finger.

I snatch them out of his hand, turning red. Quinn tried not to laugh out loud as I tucked them into my jacket pocket.

He takes a step forward and whispers into my ear. "I'll get a new pair later." I felt a quick kiss on my cheek as he grinned at me and left. "Seems like I wasn't the only one having fun yesterday."

"Shut up." Quinn laughs again. I walked slowly to class with her by my side. "How was it? Was it good? Too much? Not enough? Did you come?" Quinn asks me a thousand questions. Each one makes me uncomfortable.

Did he have to do something like that? I mean, couldn't he just give them to me when nobody's around? I hope only Quinn saw it and not those who were standing there. If so, I'm done.

"I won't tell you." We went into the class. "Why? I mean, we both want to know how the male whore Ares is in bed." "Okay, then not like this. Say a word like it was." I thought for a moment. Weird, Fantastic, Outstanding, Incredible, Insane.

"Breathtaking." Her eyes widen. "Okay. Speed?" "Fantastic."

"Come?" "Three times." her mouth fell open. "3 times? Wow, that was a good night for you. Okay now show me how long." She held her fingers parallel to each other and pulled them further and further apart.

I didn't say stop because I thought it was too much to talk about. When she came to more than 8 inches, she looked at me. "Are you kidding me? How did it all fit in? Are you okay?" "Shut up." I grab her hands and showed her the length of Ares.

"Okay, that makes more sense." "Could we stop now?" "Just one more thing, where." "In bed and on the table." proudly, she looked at me, nodding her head. "Finally."