𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐴~

AURORA Monday, 12th September

AURORA
Monday, 12th September

My alarm clock rings louder than usual. It hurts my ears. I opened my left eye to finally turn it off.

I have got a headache. Quinn shouldn't have convinced me to get drunk yesterday. That party was just too much. I don't even want to know how stressed Dylan was because of it.

I don't remember. I reached to my dessert and grabbed the pills I stashed there.

My mom would freak out if she knew when I even got into bed. I sneak out of the room.

Sometimes it's just more advantageous to have your room at the end of the hall where there is also a window.

I looked for some water that should be standing here somewhere. If not, I have to take her later. I really have no nerve for something like that, even in the morning.

"Aurora, get up!" Max came into my room without knocking. Which is why a bright light shone in my still slightly dark room.

"Max!" I threw the blanket over my face. "Mom says I should wake you up, so you won't be late. Her words, not mine." he left the door open and ran away.

"Shut the door!" I called after him, but he ignored me coldly and kept walking away. I threw my head on the pillow with my face on it.

Not even 3 minutes later, my mother came into the room and woke me up, even though I was already awake.

I finally got out of bed, grabbed the bottle of water that was on my desk, and swallowed the pill.

I quickly got ready for school and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Here." My mother put an egg and bacon plate in front of me where I sat.

"You know you don't have to stress yourself out and make me breakfast." I speared the egg with a fork and leaked it into my mouth.

"When I can do it for Max, then I can do it for you at the same time." She put the milk in the fridge. "Should I drive you today?" "Yes, please. Dylan had to leave earlier. Something about a sport festival." I sighed, annoyed, and ate the bacon.

"Great, then we'll come to cheer you on." "Mom, please don't." "Why? Didn't you win last time?" I took the last piece in my mouth, but stopped before I put it in. "I was sitting on the bench." I ate the piece.

"We'll go." I rolled my eyes, got up with the empty plate and did it in the sink. Then I walk to my room to get my phone and backpack.

I was about to get my phone when I realized I wasn't putting it in my loading sill properly. I have only five percent.

I slapped my forehead. I hate my drunk self so much. Nevertheless, I packed my phone in the gray jacket pocket that is my father's and grabbed my backpack to finally leave.

"I'm done." My mother pulled Max's backpack, so he can go to school. "Me too." he smiled at my mother. She pinched his cheeks. "Well, get in the car, I'll be right there." Which we did immediately.