𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 | 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Tuesday, 1st NovemberARES

ARES

Aurora doesn't get involved easily like the others. At the cinema, she hardly spoke to me, not even a smile or a look. The only attention she gave was to Max. At the party, we just yelled at each other.

Yes, Max is nice and sweet in a way, but I can't lose my actual goal. If I don't manage to get her and finally wipe her around my finger, before Someone knows what I said about her, I can bury myself in my own grave.

But what else can I do besides these things I've already done? I drove her, told her things, I would literally say some of the girls I get. She even took my hand away when I wanted to do her hair behind her ear that day.

But she was really beautiful yesterday, I have to admit. The white dress that she had to fix all the time or those long legs which were just beautiful.

I don't even want to start about her face. Her hair was exactly how I imagined it when I wanted to brush it back. Soft and smoothing. Plus her skin, which was only ready to stare at. Her hand was smaller than mine. What can she possibly do with them?

But I have to say one thing. Aurora smells so fucking good that I can hardly stand to escape the smell. The smell of flowers, but so sweet that everyone probably couldn't resist. She's really a pretty girl, I think one or even the most beautiful I've ever seen...

Ok, what am I saying? She is only a one-time thing. "And how's it going?" I got into Mason's car with Zeth sitting in the back looking into his book. The music on the radio was playing, as always it was Eminem.

"In what?" "The plan? Did you get Aurora?" I see Mason's grin. He knows very well that I failed. "Did she tell you something?" I hate that she texts them so much, even though Mason is exactly like me.

He is not different from me, and yet she hates me, and likes him. "Maybe." He shrugs and taps his thumbs on the steering wheel as we stand at the red light.

"So yes." "No, but she tells Zeth. She asked me what's happened to you or whether you've taken some drugs." she thinks I took something Just because I'm nice to her? "She thinks I took something? Is she that blind?"

"Actually no. She sees you're up to something, but it's weird for her." Zeth leaned forward. "Weird?" "What do you blame her for? You actually hate her and all of a sudden you're driving her, also inviting yourself to the movies with her brother and tucking her hair behind her ear, complimenting her and acting like you're worried."

"You invited yourself?" laughed Mason, who I glared at and sat back angrily. "No, I didn't. We talked and then he asked me."

"Then she talked herself out and yourself in. You know very well that she can't refuse her brother." She really can't, but no matter what her brother wants or not, she still didn't pay attention to me, if I think about it, I've distanced myself even more from her than I already was.

"Bro, that's what I call desperation." "That plan sucked. She didn't even look at me, forget smiling right away, and at the party, she was cold too." Mason pulled into the street and laughed again.

"We told you not to do this." He said. "Don't act like you've known each other for years."

"That's true, we don't, but I'm starting to like her. For real. She is nice and attentive too. She not only pays attention to herself but has big goals which she wants to achieve. You feel comfortable by her side." something like this comes out of his mouth.

"But you haven't fallen in love, have you?" he looked at me with surprise. Why is he staring like that? The last time Mason talked about a girl like this was in 8th grade.

Her name was Nova. He liked her a lot, but he never spoke to her because she had a boyfriend, and he didn't think it was right to seduce her.

"No man. Are you okay?" "It seemed like that to me." I shrugged. "Could you stop being behind girls who like me for once? Aurora's nice and the plan sucks." Zeth grumbled, putting his book in his backpack.

"I'm not after her." "Me either." in the rearview mirror, I could see Zeth rolling his eyes. "She's a sensitive, honest, wonderful, and intelligent girl, just leave her alone."

"She doesn't seem that sensitive to me." "Only because she slapped you. You deserve it." Zeth crossed his hands and looked at me.

"I didn't do anything." "Ares, you even deserve one for that shitty plan. That's the dumbest idea of ​​all. And I thought the graffiti on the roof of the station was stupid." Mason finally parked the car.

What is his problem? As if he's so used to her. There are many girls like her. He should give me a week and then someone like Aurora will be in front of his door as a gift. I rolled my eyes, and together we all got out of the car.

I put my backpack over my shoulder after we walked into the school. On the way to class, we met the others.

"Hey." Quinn greeted us all, who is dressed in such a way that she will be dress-coded immediately. But when I look into the small group, I don't see Aurora.

She's always with Quinn. Where is she, and why isn't she here? Did she oversleep? No, Aurora is always on time at school. She may have only been late once.

But then I didn't just ask Quinn like that. It would be too obvious. "Where's Aurora?" thanks, Mason. "She's not coming today." we started walking towards the classroom.

"Is she alright?" ask Zeth instantly afterward. "I don't know. She didn't text me back. She's probably ill." Aurora is sick? Where does she want to be 100% sure? Should I go to her?

On the one hand, it would be a chance for me. But who says she'll even open the door? If she's sick she'll definitely be in bed, I don't think she'll stay at home just by a little coughing. Quinn would rather do that.

Before we walked into the classroom, I walked away from the group. "What are you doing?"

"I'll be back later." They nodded, and I walked out of the school on my way to Aurora.