𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

AURORA Saturday, 2nd April

AURORA
Saturday, 2nd April

"Go!" Theo just yells at the one hockey player. Just like the other spectator of the hockey game. When the number 21 missed the goal, Theo sat down on the chair angrily. "Did you see that? He was so good off then they have to ram him." he wailed.

I grabbed the bag of nachos and took one out to eat, gave the bag to Zeth who I invited to the game.

He gave me a nod of thanks with a smile, making the dimples reappear. I looked back at the game, our team is in the lead which is very good because if they lost I get a mental breakdown.

The school will be over soon and I would like to see this game again and with a win. Player 7 quickly drives through the ice to the goal with the puck in the win. Of course, they want to stop him, but the others will come quickly.

The timer is ticking everyone is quiet. No noise. The goal got hitting, the timer expired. Everyone jumps in the air and cheers. Also, the players jump on player 2 because of the final winning goal.

Theo hugged me and screamed. "Yes, we showed them how we play." He raised his hands. I looked sideways and looked at Zeth. He was rather calmer than everyone else. "Come on. We're going to celebrate for the win." I took his arm and went out with both of them on the way to the car.

We were quickly at home where mom has already made us something to eat. Max was with Collin so the house was marginally quiet. "...And then they won through the one and only," Theo told my mother about the game, what he does every time. Whether it was on TV or live, he tells her from start to finish until she has had enough and says that she still needs something to do.

then while I and Zeth were talking my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw a message from Ares.

Ares:
whst's zp love

Did he fall on his keyboard or what?

Me:
What's wrong with you?

Ares:
Notjing Just thinking about you

Me:
are you drunk?

Not again. Someone should really take his phone away when Ares is drinking.

Ares:
littlebit

Me:
rather too much.

Where are you?

Ares:
In a bsr

Me:
which one?

Ares:
Girls just danced to me. I swear I haven't looked at her or touched her, I wouldn't.