𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 | 𝑈𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑s 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

Friday, 25th March

Friday, 25th March

"Then come to me." Link sat across from me and touched my thigh. "I have to go to Max's training session." I ate my fries while we sat on the bench outside at break.

"Okay, then I'll come to you." I hissed quietly. "I don't know." "Why? I still haven't met your brother."

"Believe me, you don't want to meet him. He's going through puberty now, and it's only getting worse." I leaned on the table with my arm and my headrest in my hand to look at Link.

"Would you like to come Sunday? I'm throwing a party since my parents aren't around." The party honestly doesn't sound bad. "Why not." "Fine." Link approached my lips and kissed them, he wants to make out, but I blocked him.

"Not in front of the whole school. We look like these sixth graders who are totally in love and on top of each other." I rolled my eyes. "Then let's be these six graders." He approached my lips again, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

We both looked up and saw Ares standing there. "Zack is looking for you, it's about the party on Sunday. Something with fireworks." "Oh yeah. See you, babe." Link gave me a quick kiss on the lips and ran inside.

Ares took his place. "Are you going to make out with me like with Link?" "I'm not a whore." I rolled my eyes and ate some fries. "No, you're something special." "Can you stop that?" I looked at him sternly.

"With what?" "You come here, say something to Link so he goes away, and always tell me some crap that everyone says when they want a girl. You've been doing that for days."

He just won't leave me alone. Every day I talk to Ares and every time words like. You are perfect, we could disappear for a moment, you are special. It's really starting to get annoying.

"So you don't want any compliments?" he took one of my fries. "No, I don't want it, as you just saw, my boyfriend was sitting there whom you chased away."

"You and Link aren't compatible. Everyone says that." "Everyone means you?" he shook his head. "Me too. I mean, you'd better fit with me." "That's so ridiculous."

I got up and took the empty pack to throw in the Garbage can. Then I walk to class. "He won't leave me alone." I sat down where Quinn was looking at me. "Who?"

"Ares. For days, he has been literally following me as if I would say yes immediately if he was just begging." It annoys me so much that he doesn't understand that I'm with Link. I'm happy. If he likes me so much, why is it not enough for him?

"Do you think it was a good idea to get together with Link?" Of course, I had my doubts when he asked me. I wasn't sure if I should really say yes. Not after what happened with Ares.

But I understood that Ares and I can never become anything. We're both too stubborn and would break up after a month of just being in bed.

He might want me now because I'm unavailable like the other girls, and after he's slept with me. Boom I'm gone, He only wants what he can't get. That's why he's so obsessed.

But Link really wants to be with me. He doesn't just want this one thing, otherwise, we would have had something by now. But we only kissed.

I just don't trust Ares's words. Even if I like him. That's not enough to face the truth. And I'm lucky I didn't ask him this one time.

"Yes, it was. Link doesn't just want one thing from me." "From where do you want to know if Ares wants it? I mean, maybe he loves you, and you'll stay together until you get old?" how did she get that idea? Ares and I are growing old together? Please his longest relationship is with Scarlett, it's still going on but not for long as it looks like they've been at odds.

Ares is already avoiding Scarlett and trying to get with me, and Scarlett doesn't even look at him, but she looks at me like I burned her whole family down. I didn't do anything, so I don't really care. Is her and his problem.

"He used to tell me while he and Scarlett were together how much he wanted to kiss me, he kissed my neck and said every time I'm in the room all he sees is me. He wants to hear his name out of my mouth and rip my clothes off." I gasped. God was that one enumeration.

"Damn." came only from Quinn, who really has her mouth open. "That's a passage from one of your books that you love so much." please don't compare that to something like that.

"That's not a good comparison." "But that's exactly what he is. I read one. The guy only. I only want you for me, you are mine. And the girl, he's annoying, but I love him so much." Quinn adjusted her voice to make it even more real.

"In the books, Romanesque is described normally and not as a clingy idiot who doesn't understand, no." With that, I closed our discussion and concentrated on the last lesson.

----

"Slowly, this hockey is getting really boring." Max and I walk out of the house together. "Hockey is great, but you're just demotivated." He rolled his eyes and slung his heavy bag over his shoulder.

"Couldn't you ask your boyfriend to drive us?" "Does he look like a henchman to you?" Max has really become obnoxious. Everything has to be shoved up his ass. "Well, I mean, he has a car, and he would definitely like to have a good picture from me."

"Don't pretend you're older, you're 9 and soon 10 don't exaggerate." A honk sounded down the street. I looked ahead and saw Ares. "So you're not with him, and he already has us driving more than he should." without my permission, Max went to the car, opened it, and got in.

"Yes, because he only wants me in bed." I imitated Max and got in. "So you're going to suckle like that now?" "No, I'm just driving a friend to practice." Ares drove off our street to the ice rink where Max is having ice hockey training.

"Your friend is 9, you're 18, isn't it a bit embarrassing?" "Just because you don't have any friends," Max grumbled. "I have friends, I'm just stating facts, does it ever cross your mind that he's only using you as an excuse?" I leaned back with my arms crossed over my chest.

I really don't want to do it anymore, it feels just like the day I had to go to the cinema with Max. It's nothing else.

We arrived. Max went to change while I sat on the grandstands to wait for him. "Are you going to the party on Sunday?" I looked to the side and looked at Ares, who of course came with me.

"Yes, my boyfriend throws her, you know," I emphasized boyfriend extra, so Ares gets it into his head. "Yes. I know. Well, it won't be that spectacular."

"You can finally stop. I thought you guys were friends?" "Friends don't date girls who like someone else, especially not from friends." I rolled my eyes. "Who said I like you? I hate you." Ares brought my face closer.

For a moment I looked at his shapely lips. Of course, he noticed that. "Is that so?" I swallowed. I quickly put my face backward. "Yes. Don't imagine anything."

"A few days ago, you stretch your neck for me, so I could kiss you more and now all of a sudden, don't you find me attractive?" I find him very attractive, but I can't say that because I can never admit it to myself, otherwise nothing happened between us

I shook my head. "Use your words, love." He gently grabbed my chin and turned me to him. "No, I don't."

"It's a shame because I find you very attractive." I took his hand off my chin. "Of course you do. Now cheer on your friend."

"His sister is better." "Ares, I'll smack you." he grinned. It was like this the whole time until I was finally able to go home.