𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒

Author I had already finished this chapter and because you all always have to wait till the next chapter gets published, I'll publish two chapters today

Author
I had already finished this chapter and because you all always have to wait till the next chapter gets published, I'll publish two chapters today.

Oh, and the next chapters get some drama and action.

(It's not a kiss or smut, you can wait for a kiss between Aurora and Ares because it's called SLOWBURN ;) )
Have a nice day :)

AURORA

I started walking towards to the car when Ares recognized me and closed the door. I don't even know why I go to him. What can I say?

Should I be shocked that he's participating in the illegal car race, or shouldn't I be surprised? I don't know, it's like my feet moving towards him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as my feet found their way to him. He leaned against the car, took out the pack of cigarettes, and lit one.

"Could I ask you, too." "Isn't it obvious? I drive." I raised my eyebrow. "Illegal." he took a drag and blew out the smoke, "You're here too. Didn't Kirian have time for you today?"

Is he serious right now? He's judging me for hanging out with Kirian, and now he asks about him? I see him once a day, and he pushes me to my limit of aggression.

"And you? You don't have any of your girls?" A little grin came from him. He behaved differently than usual. I looked him in the eye, but he doesn't seem to be high. He doesn't smell of alcohol, only of the smoke he's blowing out.

"Don't worry, nobody canceled." At this moment, a girl with red hair got out of the car. She had bright red lipstick on her lips. Her clothes are enough to reconsider her intimates.

Exactly his taste.

"Congratulations, just the way you like it." I smiled at him and walk back up to the roof where Dylan was. I put my hands in the pockets of my sweater.

How can you be like this? First, he pretends that Kirian is the worst person in the whole world. Sends Mason to take me to him because I'm lying to him, and then he introduced me to one of his girls. I'm sure the Mercedes is just a move to get her. Not even in an hour, the car gonna start shaking, I bet 100 dollars on it.

She smiled with a provoked and shitty like she would win a thousand of dollars. Poor girl. In this, she just wins trash. As if you can be proud to be an object for him. Does she even realize that he only picks her up once, then throws her away and forgets, as they'll never see each other? I feel sorry for this girl, how naive she is.

I looked around at the crowd for Dylan, who really isn't easy to find. Few people have white hair, and yet I can't find him here.

"Aurora." I didn't see Dylan, but Malik. "Dylan is looking for you everywhere." I nodded to him and walked with him to where Dylan was. As a desperate father, he looked around for success to find me.