𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡

AURORAWednesday, 24th August~ Man Down by Rihanna

AURORA
Wednesday, 24th August
~ Man Down by Rihanna

Dylan was back walking to math with me and Quinn when we ran into Zeth in the hallway talking to another person.

"Hi." He greeted me immediately. "Hi," I said back. "Are you going to math?" I nodded. "Can we come with you?" again, I said yes. And so a group of three became a group of five.

"Have you been able to reach him?" I looked from my phone to Zeth who was standing to my left. What should I answer to that? I can't just tell the truth. Above all, that's what makes me the most uncomfortable.

"No, unfortunately not, maybe his phone was off." I shrugged and looked at my phone again so as not to share eye contact with Zeth. "Weird Ares always answers or calls back." Really, I had no clue.

"As you say, he doesn't like me, maybe he knew who I am. Doesn't matter now." I don't want to waste my time with Ares anymore. "Zeth this is Dylan. You already know Quinn" I changed the subject.

"Hey." Dylan looked at Zeth, having to lean forward to see him. "Hey. Um, that's Mason." I looked at the slightly taller guy standing next to Zeth.

He looked like Zeth in some features, but his nose was adorned with a nose piercing. The mouth didn't have such full lips, but the upper ones were fuller than the lower one.

The hair was different. His were shorter, styled up, and their facial expressions were different. Zeth radiated happiness, helpfulness, and kindness. Mason exudes coldness, sarcasm, and meanness.

He was also taller, had tattoos, and dressed in darker and grayer clothes. "Hi, I'm Aurora." I held out my hand, which he looked at, chewing his gum, and then looking into my eyes.

His eyes were gorgeous, not brown like Zeth's, but slightly gray mixed with green. You could look into those eyes for hours. "Would be nice if you shake my hand." I looked away, as well, took my hand away.

"Don't blame him, he's just horrible." "Are you relatives?" Dylan asks Zeth and Mason. They glanced at each other and then looked at Dylan. "Brothers, he's two minutes older." Twins. Wow, they don't look alike. Well, of course, there are similarities, but I would never guess that they are twins.

"Oh okay." "And you? How long have you known each other?" "Dylan and I met a few years ago. Quinn and I when we were little." He nodded, and I really felt like I was being listened to, although Mason didn't seem interested at all.

"I'm going to get Ares, the idiot overslept again." Mason slapped Zeth's shoulder, who then made a gesture where Zeth nodded to him.

"Isn't he afraid that he'll miss class?" we all walk into class without Mason. "No. Mason doesn't really care about the school, Ares is much more important to him. Ares is like a third brother and that's how we treat him too, Mason more than me." I took a seat in the second row.

Zeth sat in front of me, Dylan next to me, and Quinn in the back because she doesn't like sitting in front. "How are you at math?" I asked Zeth out of nowhere. "Okay. Not the best one." I leaned back in desperation. I suck at math. The only subject I'm having trouble with.

---

I tried to understand the material written on the blackboard, but it was really difficult. I shouldn't have praised myself.

I pictured Zeth writing the assignments as if he were just copying someone else's. He was making progress so quickly.

I looked at my notebook, which was pretty much empty, I couldn't do a single task. "Do you need help?" I looked up at Zeth who was just twisting his upper body towards me.

"Yes, please. I don't understand anything." He smiled. He took the pen from my hand and started explaining it to me. It was like math made a new sense, Zeth explained, Unlike the teacher, much more at my understanding pace.

He asked me little by little if I understood what he was saying. I then nodded, really meaning it. I got it.

When a knock disturbed the silent work. "Come in." the whole class looked like wild dogs just waiting to maul the person. "Sorry for the delay." came Mason and right behind him, Ares came in.

The teacher nodded and they sat down. "Well then you have to..." at that moment I ignored Zeth, who continued to explain the tasks to me.

I glared at Ares, who was looking at me the same way. His look was like he found it funny that Zeth was explaining this to me. "Do you understand that?" I was brought back to reality by Zeth.

"What? No, unfortunately not. Ahm can you explain it again?" Zeth nodded and did it again with me really listening.

The lesson was over. I packed my things and wanted to go when Ares blocked my way. "First you disturb me during sex and then when I call you ignored me."

I sensed his presence by looking up. "How am I supposed to know that you're fucking right now. Plus, who the hell would go to answer the phone then?" "What did you want?"

Of course, he doesn't get it by the first time. "We have to start our project, the time are due soon, and I don't plan to do anything..." I saw him roll his eyes, "Yeah blah blah you don't do everything on your own, I get it. I'll text you when I have time, Is that enough for you, princess?"

That nickname didn't sound like politeness or anything like that, it was aloof and like I'm picky when all I want to do is this damn project.

"Oh, the king spits big tones, although he knows very well that he is the princess here." I don't let myself be insulted by someone. Mostly not by someone like him.

"You really are a toddler. Get together and behave like your age. No wonder you ignored me." He rolled his eyes again.

"If I want to watch a porn, I'll do it. I don't need to listen to someone who probably didn't make her come anyway."

"Cunt."

"Idiot."

I dodged to the side of Ares and walked out of class, where Quinn was waiting for me outside the door. Ignorant piece of shit.