𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦

ARES ~Down Low by The Weeknd

ARES
~Down Low by The Weeknd

Her hands immediately became entrenched in my hair. I picked her up from one second to the next. We turned and slammed my back against the wall she was leaning against earlier. Her legs immediately wrap around my waist.

I never want to leave her side again. She is so beautiful, so warm. I've never desired a girl like her. I kissed her as hard as I could, my tongue between her lips.

I didn't care if anyone would catch us. I'm afraid if that happens that Aurora and I will never get that close again. I broke away from her. "Say you forgive me." I want to hear it. I want to hear it while we do it. I have hope. Hope that she really forgives me again.

I broke our eye contact then go to her collarbone and started sucking on it. Her head snapped back and let the lust fall over her, while I didn't stop. I exhaled against her skin, wanting to kiss all of her. From top to bottom. Fell her. My hands were the featheriest on her hips, her hands in my hair.

I kissed up to her cleavage, which is free because of the dress she is wearing. You can see her perfect breasts and I can't look away. I continued kissing her down until lightly sucking and then looked up at her.

I want to look at her. I want to see her. Finally, I cupped her face in my rough hands, resting my forehead against hers. Her eyes were still closed while I kept mine open and looked at her

I scratch and rub the side of her chin with my thumb. Immediately, I caught her lips with mine. My body went weak when her kiss felt lustful and intense. It felt like she was claiming my lips like they were hers.

With each kiss, I pinched her thighs harder, making it hard to grasp. After a while, we started to use our tongues. She worked her mouth against my lips. My stomach turned, my heart pounding against her chest.

I took my hand off her thigh and used it to gently caress her face, the kisses were soft, smooth, passionate. I couldn't wait, I didn't know how much this girl affected me. How badly I wanted her. I walk into one room with her on my arm, hoping I could offer her a bed, and yes, the room had one.

*
She jumps immediately from me, which I allow. "What are you doing?" She doesn't say anything and pushed me onto the bed, which was there. She picked up her dress, took off her shoes, and walked on top of me. "Will you forgive me?" I repeated what I said earlier, with the luck that she answered this time.

She put her hands on my chest as she walked it up and down. "It's fucking annoying when you ask a question, and you don't get an answer when you know they heard it right?" I stared up at her, my mouth slightly open. She surprised me with her actions. She has changed, she knows what she wants.

My heartbeat against her hands, which now stayed there. She came closer to my face. "It's fucking annoying, isn't it?" I nodded, barely able to form a word, I was mesmerized by her.