The One With The Silence

Începe de la început

The Radkova witch felt a sense of relief when she felt that familiar click inside of her mind that alerted Emily that she was now connected to her boyfriend. However, Emily was quickly confused, though, when she didn't immediately feel how Stefan was feeling.

Emily didn't feel any grief, sadness, or anger like she usually did from her boyfriend. Instead, the Radkova witch felt absolutely nothing.

The only thing that the Gilbert girl could feel was the pounding of her heart as she began to worry for Stefan. However, Emily wasn't going to give up just yet.

The Radkova witch uttered the incantation three more times to build up a strong connection between herself and the Salvatore vampire. Emily tried and tried for over twenty minutes before the panic began to settle inside of Emily from not feeling a single emotion from Stefan.

Emily felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest from how hard she was trying to get in contact with the Salvatore vampire. The Radkova witch didn't even notice the tears in her eyes nor did Emily feel the Gilbert house vibrating around her.

Meanwhile, Elena was quite confused when she parked her boyfriend's blue Mustang in front of the Gilbert house and took notice of the way the wind was blowing as if there was a tornado in the area.

The Gilbert girl knew Emily was here (she left a note in her bedroom), so Elena was becoming very concerned for her twin sister and what was happening with the weather.

Elena had to forcefully push through the wild wind to climb up on the porch. The human Petrova doppelganger tightly held onto the banister with her left hand before she opened the front door with her other hand. Elena huffed out a heavy sigh once she was finally inside of the house and out of the windy weather.

However, Elena's worry quickly took over her relief when she could hear the raddling of the walls and she noticed the broken picture frames littering the hallway.

"Emily!" The Gilbert girl worriedly called out for her twin sister as she cautiously walked through the foyer. Elena noticed the majority of the rattling was coming from the living room, so she quickly rushed in that direction.

Elena's brown eyes immediately widened when she found her twin sister sobbing on the ground in the living room with broken pictures frames and knick knacks surrounding her.

Elena didn't think twice before she hurriedly crossed the living room and dropped to the ground to pull Emily into a tight embrace. "It's okay," the human girl cooed as she gently ran her fingers through her twin sister's brunette hair.

The Radkova witch sluggishly shook her head against Elena's chest before she mumbled, "it's not okay."

Everything was going to hell in Emily's opinion. The Radkova witch did not like not being able to feel her boyfriend emotionally. It was bad enough that Stefan was stuck with the hybrid. It made it a million times worse for Emily to be in the dark when it came to her boyfriend.

Elena didn't comment on her sister's words for the time being. The most important thing for Elena right now was to get Emily to calm herself and her magic down.

"Shhh," the Gilbert girl whispered as she tightly held Emily in her arms. "You're okay," Elena gently murmured, "you're safe. You're okay, Emmie."

It took another three minutes of the Radkova witch sobbing in Elena's arms before the Gilbert house finally stopped raddling and Emily calmed down.

Elena slowly pulled out of the embrace after she felt her twin sister slowly relax in her arms. The human girl brought her hand to Emily's face to wipe the loose tears from her warm cheeks.