Shut up I am not a ghost! Chanel's voice sang sweetly. She was drunk. What the fuck was she doing at a club.

Damn girl let's dance! Some dude said grabbing her. I got up so quick and punched him in his face straight KO his ass.

Action! She yelled getting my attention.

What the fuck nigga?! Some dude yelled that he was with getting tough.

What you wanna do nigga? I yelled back.

Action no! Please! Chanel sang stepping in front of me.

What's up bitch boy! He said stepping close pulling up his shirt.

Muthafucka you think somebody scared of that bullshit that ain't stop making guns when they made yours! What's up? I pulled my shirt up, smooth, X, Timmy, and my nigga behind the bar backed out.

Baby no stop! Let's go! Action baby let's go! Chanel pled. She started pulling me away. She was able to get me outside. I was drunk. She pulled me to her car.

I love you dude! You understand me! Chanel I fuckin love you! She had her arms wrapped around my waist looking up to me holding me up as I struggled to stand. I had my hands placed on both sides of her face looking down at her as I spoke. "Chanel I love you! I can't stand to see another Nigga with his hands on you. I'll kill any nigga behind you. Any bitch behind you.! Baby I love you!"
She had tears in her eyes looking up at me and I felt mine to. Her grip on me was tight.

Action your drunk and you need to go home!

I'm not going no fuckin where! Unless you with me!

What's up now Nigga? Dude said walking out the club.

What's up? What you wanna do. I moved her arms from around me and Smooth walked out the club. M

Baby I'll go home with you! I'll go, please come on! She pled.

I ain't got no home Chanel! She kicked me out....cause I'm in love with you I been staying at a hotel.

Well let's go there. Baby take me to your hotel! She pleaded.

Yeah listen to yo bitch! Dude laughed. I pulled away from her and rocked that Nigga shit. We started fighting and I was whoopin his ass. I could hear Chanel screaming stop and crying. I slammed the nigga on his neck and Chanel grabbed me. She pushed me into the driver seat of her truck and I was heated.

Pull off now Mar'Quez! She finally called me by my real name. I was so pissed off All I could see was red. I told that nigga I ain't wanna come out here tonight.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked. We got out the car and I grabbed her and kissed her. Her lips was so soft and the taste of her lip gloss turned me on. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back either. She gave me full access to her mouth and I kissed her deep and passionately.

I got her up to the room and it's like our bodies just screamed for each other I sat on the bed pulling her between my legs I ripped her dress opened from the back and she pulled my shirt off. I picked her up laying her in the bed. I rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy lips as she started to let out moans against my lips. I kissed every part of her body down to her inner thighs before I started eating her pussy. It was so sweet and tasted so good. I pleasured her so good she was squirting In my mouth.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed stepping out of my jeans my dick was rock hard. I slid in her slowly. She was so fuckin tight her gasp and moans was like music to my ears. I stroked slowly and deep until she opened up for me all the way. As wet and gushy this shit was and tight she hasn't been fuckin.

Open up for me baby! I stroked slowly grabbing her neck kissing her going deep. "Open up let daddy in!" I moaned against her lips. She finally was letting up and I started fuckin her faster and harder. She was cumming and squirting all over my dick. "Owee you so pretty baby! Daddy love when you cum all over him! Let that fuckin nut out!" I rubbed my dick up and down her lips as she squirted. She was shaking so hard. I put her leg over my shoulder and rubbed her clit making it more intense. "You ready for me to slide back in.?" I bit my lip she was feeling so good.

Her moans turned into sobs and she was crying. She bursted into tears. I stopped immediately and wiped her face. "What's wrong Chanel?!"

You left me! She cried so hard and this moment was just filled with sorrow and heart break. I pulled her into my chest. I kissed her forehead.

Baby I didn't leave you!

Yes you did Mar'Quez you didn't love me no more you left me! Her words and cries hit me hard.

As long as I live Chanel I'll never leave again you hear me! I won't ever leave you again baby I'm sorry! I'm fuckin sorry! I'm sorry I hurt to heart. I never in a million years ever intended on doing that. I love you so much baby girl! I spoke firmly to her holding her as she cried. Her cries made me cry. I was brought back to reality quick!

Look at me! I pulled her head up to look me in my eyes. "When I told you I loved you the very first time I ment it! And nothing in this world would ever change that!"

But we'll never be together again! She said wiping her tears.

Why not?

Because you hurt my heart! She started sobbing again and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I literally felt my heart break when she just said that. Her eyes was so watery and she had the saddest face.

I'm sorry Chanel!