Chapter 19

Mmmm GoodMorning beautiful! I moaned rolling over kissing Chanel. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved my head on her chest and kissed me back.

GoodMorning baby! She smiled. I pulled her leg over my body so her pussy was resting on my dick. I couldn't stay out of her. If I ever was gonna be addicted to anything it'll be her.

Stop you make me horny! She giggled as I bit her bottom lip.

Get on this muthafucka than! I rolled over so she was on top of me. She slid my dick in her slowly and started grinding on top of me as she kissed me slowly. I gripped her ass and bounced her up and down as she rested her head in the crook of my neck. She was feeling good as fuck.
She put her nipple in my mouth as I fucked her and I sucked her tities. I picked her up and put her back against the wall and fucked her. She was so fuckin sexy. I let her go off the wall and bent her over the bathroom sink knocking everything down.

I pulled her hair back and smacked her ass while she screamed out "I'm cumming!"

I pulled out slowly after I nutted. She dropped down to her knees and started sucking my dick. I had a little bit but still left in me so she let me nut on her face. She was such a fuckin freak.

I grabbed a towel and wiped her face off. She wasn't even mad she liked that type of shit. It turned me on even more. I ran the shower water and we both got in together. She washed me up and I washed her up. I loved this type of intimacy we had with each other. She got out and I stayed in a lil longer.

Baby I ironed your shirt for you! She said as I came out the bathroom. I was taken back a bit cause she was just doing all the right things.

Thank you mamas! Where you wanna eat at?

I saw this place online called Bahama Breeze! I wanna try them!

Oh yeah they good as hell!

Are they? You had them before?

Yeah me and my bro been a few times. They got this jerk shrimp soup and bread shit it's good as hell.

That sounds good! Ima have to try that! She said as she put on her bikini top. She had on her bikini and these see through mesh pants with ruffles on the side and some black Chanel slides, some black Lorvae sunglasses and her black Chanel purse. Her hair was wet and curly and her make up was did. She looked cute ass fuck. She stood in the mirror taking a couple pics. I came up behind her photo bombing her. We looked good as hell together.

Send me that! I smiled kissing her cheek. I was happy that she was happy. I know she wasn't really the social media type so I wasn't worried about her posting them.

You look cute baby! She said complementing me as I slid my Rolex on. I was dressed simple. I had a all black and white Milano set on and some white ones and a black bucket hat. My Rolex, a Cuban, and some diamond stud earrings.

Thanks baby! You ready?

Yeah!

Oh shit bae put this in yo purse! I said giving her my gun. She did as told and I put my other gun on my waist.

Why do you carry two guns? She asked as we walked out the door.

Cause one might jam than you got another for back
Up. You never know.

Teach me how to shoot!

What? I asked laughing as I opened the car door for her.

I'm serious I wanna learn....I wanna be able to protect you if anything was to happen if we was out.

Nah I wouldn't put you in that type of predicament.

You can't predict the future baby, teach me!

You dead ass?

Yesssss!

I pulled up to lock and loaded gun range. The range was the perfect place for a first timer. Even though it's easier to learn on live targets because you have a specific thing you wanna aim at and that's how you'll hit your target all the time. I opened the door for her and I liked how she wasn't scared or nervous.

We signed the waivers and picked out the guns we wanted to shoot. I chose a 9MM for her cause it'll be easier for her to learn to shoot with just so she could get use to something.

We was taken into the range and the guy set her station up for her. I loaded my guns and got them ready.

I'm scared! She said laughing.

Don't be it's really simple. When we get home I'll show you better! What you gone do is stand right here at this line. You gone hold the gun with your right hand than you gone place your left hand under the gun so you resting your right hand and the grip of the gun both in your left hand cause it'll be a kick back but you have to hold it tight. So you don't drop the gun.

Okay, like this?

Yes perfect! I stood behind her and placed my hands on her hands. "Once you pull the trigger the bullet is going at the speed of light damn near but you wanna bring the gun up to about eye level so you can see where you wanna aim and pull the trigger. It's better to learn on live targets."

What you mean?

Can't explain that here but you see that poster I want you to aim for the head. You ready?

No!

Don't hesitate just do it, if you hesitate to shoot you will get kilt! Shoot! She pulled the trigger and shot the poster in the neck. "That was a good first shot! Do it again bring the gun up more and hold it tighter!" She did just what I said and shot the poster twice in the head. "Good job baby girl!" I smiled. My girl was gone be a killer in no time. I couldn't do this type of stuff with YaYa. She was way to prissy.

How do you shoot? She asked turning around to me and I laughed.

Ima pro! I picked up my gun looking at her smiling I shot the poster 5 times in the head in the same spot. Her and everybody around was looking at me in shock. You can tell I was a killer. I finished the clip hitting the heart, shoulder, and left leg all while looking at her.

Okay Mr. Pro! She said shocked.

Just a lil something! Come on finish up, so you could be a pro! I smiled. She turned back around and my baby started getting busy. She learned quick as hell and was good at shooting. Ima buy her ass a gun when we get back.

We returned the guns and she actually liked it. It made me happy I could teach her a new skill. We left the range and went to go eat. The food was good as hell.

After that we went shopping. I wanted to splurge on her. Whatever she wanted we had got. After a while we went back to the hotel and canceled our boat ride cause she wasn't feeling good. When we got back to the hotel she fell asleep fast as fuck.