Chapter 25

I had so much shit on my mind I was just letting the days go by day after day! I felt fucked up in the head and my heart. I don't really know how to process the fact my bitch who accused me of cheating for years and shit, forced me into a marriage was actually my brothers bitch....carrying his seed. Brah this shit was fuckin wild!

Yo Kay thanks for letting me crash here for a while! I said to my little sister as I walked into her kitchen. I couldn't go home cause I probably would kill Yasmine on the spot, I'm not really speaking to Smooth right now, I just feel like he fucked me with this one. And I haven't spoken to Chanel since the day she told me she was pregnant and all that shit happened about two weeks ago.

It's no problem bro you know I got you! But when the fuck are you leaving I miss my man!!!!! She said annoyed begging.

Girl you ain't got no damn man! I'm the only man that better be in yo life.

You are and I love you dearly brother but however I am grown now and I have needs so you can't be my man all the time.

Ewwww shut up Kayla I don't wanna hear that shit!

Than leaveeeeee!

Uhhh I'm bout to damn! I grabbed my keys pushing her head and leaving out her back door. I got in my car and drove off. I headed over to Chanel house. Chanel had brought me so much peace over the last 5 months and she don't even know it. I felt like I could easily fix things with her. I know I wanted my baby and I know I wanted her to be the one to bare my first child.

I opened the house door and it was so neat and clean In here. She had to be home cause the car was still in the driveway. I went upstairs to her bedroom and the door was closed a bit and I could here sniffling. I opened the door and she laying in bed crying.

You okay? I asked softly. I must of scared her cause she jumped.

What do you want? She asked through her tears.

I'm sorry baby girl!

No you not!

If I wasn't I wouldn't be here right now!

What are you here for? You made it very clear on what you felt two weeks ago!

(I huffed my breath) No I didn't Chanel!

Yes you did! And you didn't text or call me or anything it's been two weeks. I could of got an abortion or anything by now.

Did you?

No it's scheduled for tomorrow!

Why?

Cause I don't wanna force nobody into having a baby .

Your not forcing me! Look things had got off on the wrong foot last time. Baby I'm excited as hell to have my first child and I'm even more excited to be having one with you! Chanel you mean a lot to me!

I do?

Yeah I may not show it or tell it how I should but you do!

Yeah you don't and that shit makes me think this is not what you want. I express my feelings to you, why can't you do the same? And if this is how life is gonna be I don't want no part of it! I don't want a man who wines and dines me but doesn't wanna take care his responsibilities after the fact that he fucks me raw multiple times a day everyday and knows the outcome of that but doesn't wanna do what he suppose to.

I don't even get down like that Chanel and you should know that by now. I told you I was going through mad shit at that moment. And I'm still tryna figure out how to handle all of this. It was a lot for me to process.

And I understand that I do cause life is crazy but what you did really has me on the fence with you.

I know and I can only show you differently from here on out. I'm sorry you accept my apology?

I don't know Quez.

That's better than no! Why are you crying? I pulled her to her feet and hugged her.

I'm just overwhelmed with emotions. Everything like literally everything is making me cry and I'm crying cause I'm crying! (This was gonna be a long ass pregnancy!)

It's okay baby girl! I kissed her forehead than her lips.