"I don't have a car yet so... Today's lesson? Commuting 101."

*****

We walked to the bus stop, even though its Saturday there still a lot of people waiting. I can see in Jennie's face the nervousness.

"Hahaha, relax. You'll be fine. Queue in front of me."

She nods and fall in line. Every now and then she would turn her face to me to check if I didn't run away.

After few minutes, the bus came in and from where I'm standing I can see that it's full. We don't have a choice but to ride this one since its already rush hour.

Jennie notice it also, "Lisa! It's full already!"

"Trust me, careful." I guide her to the middle of the bus and make her comfortable since we are standing.

"You OK?" She nods but her grips tighten on the hem of my shirt.

"Someone will get off soon. Don't worry." I assured her.

She moves closer to me and I tried to make a reasonable space, so she wouldn't feel that I'm hell, yes, enjoying the moment. She's busy looking outside and the people inside the bus. I smiled at her as I felt that she's enjoying the ride.

"This is how normal people lives," I told Jennie.

She looked up to me and pinch my ear, "I am a normal person."

"But a very special one to me."

Did I just say that?

We are both caught in an awkward cute situation coz damn we are blushing hard.

"I mean like person with disabili---" I heard slap. My mouth doesn't want to shut and cooperate when the timing around Jennie is perfect.

"Jennie, there's a seat. Take that." I nervously said and pointed the one two rows away from me.

She hesitantly moves and sat down. She didn't take her eyes off me like a kid to her mommy.

I shake the thought of me being Jennie's mom. Lol.

Few minutes, the woman beside her got off and the guy in front of her was about to take it when she put her hand on the seat to block him.

"SORRY! SEAT TAKEN! LALISA MANOBAN MOVE HERE NOW!" I heard her and calling me to sit beside her.

I hurriedly excuse myself to reach her before she shouts my student number.

"Jennie Ruby Jane, can you not shout my name? Everyone knows already I'm Lalisa Manoban for pete sake. And they would mistakenly me identify as your dog!" I sit beside her and bowed down to the guy.

"Is there a sign here that I'm not allowed to?"

"None, but everyone knows you should not." I scratched my head. I should've told her that earlier.

We've reached our stop after 30 minutes. We get off the bus and still need to walk to reach our street.

"Tsss no sweat. Is that how easy to commute?" She boastfully said.

"No. That's the easiest to get through." I shake my head and continue walking.

*****

"Is it you and just your father living here?"

We reached our house and I'm struggling to find the keys on my bag.

"Yup."

From Bam's room window, I can see the four idiots head on top of each other watching us giggling.