"We need to get back." She motioned towards herself and Alice. "We headed in?"

Vigil placed the flower he had picked in his bag before turning towards the two women. "Well, I can't show up empty-handed. Wife wouldn't like that."

Michonne scoffed quietly, muttering an oh my god as Alice watched the man kneel down in a garden, snipping off a few flowers. Her eyes wondered over the garden, instead of crops like fruits and vegetables—it was flowers and herbs. Different kinds.

"This garden is her baby. Got herbs and teas for everything, pain, nerves, sleep." The man explained.

"How 'bout focus and speed?" Michonne interrupted him.

"Well, those Whisper folk really hit you percolation', huh?" Vigil glanced over at the woman before continuing what he was doing.

"There's a lot of lives at stake. Where are these munitions depots you spoke of?" Michonne questioned, looking towards one of the brick buildings. She pointed to it. "Is this one of them?"

Vigil shook his head. "Nah, that's just an old lab, some structural damage. Wild animals get in there sometimes. Best to stay away."

Alice shared a look with Michonne who had the same questioning lookin on her face. The trio walked into the main part of the inland, Alice looked around, the place was empty, almost like it was abandoned. There was no sign of life, human life any where.

"My kids would run riot in here." Michonne said, referring to her four kids.

The redhead felt uneasy as they walked through the main section of the inland, it looked as though anything could happen suddenly. It was quite, too quite. No life around.

"My boy seems to think maybe the sailors must've left a buried treasure in the grain silos. I can barely get him not to claw his way up the thing and jump inside." Vigil told them.

The women shared a look as the past a fire pit and chairs. Most of the chairs were covered in books; while one wasn't, it was covered in blankets. Something wasn't right.

Alice gripped her knife as Michonne pulled out her sword. She pointed it straight at Vigil's chest when he turned towards them, his words trailed off.

"Stop the bullshit." Michonne sneered, as Alice walked around the man holding out her knife. "Now, where the hell is your family?"

Vigil swallowed, walking towards the place his family was. Michonne was on his heels with her katana pointed at his back. Alice's eyes scanned over the three graves in front of them as they stopped. The man stood in front of them with the flowers clutched in his hands.

"When I said I had to come home to my family, I meant it." Vigil said, kneeling on the ground.

Michonne looked horrified, staring at the man, while Alice was deeply troubled by the three different sized graves and the fact that the man brought them to butt-fuck nowhere.

"I promised her when we got married. Flowers every day."

"How are you gonna wait till now to tell us this?" The horrified woman asked, taking a step towards the man.