"Who are you?" Jade asks cautiously.

She takes a few steps towards Jade's direction, and when she's to move close further, in a flash a figure appears in front of Jade, blocking Jade from the woman's view. Jade stands there confused not knowing what was happening.

"Back off, Bianca," a hoarse voice says, Darius's violet-coloured eyes stare coldly at the woman named Bianca.

Bianca's blood-red lips quirk up as if amused by the situation. "Darius, I was just trying to get acquainted with our guest." Darius's eyes narrow into slits, and Jade's emerald eyes move back and forth between the two, but when she hears Bianca say the name her eyes move towards Darius's form. For a split second their eyes meet and he looks away, continuing to stare daggers at the blonde-haired woman.

"Leave" one word was all he uttered, a warning of sort. Darius knew what Bianca was playing with, she was trying to toy around with Jade and when she find an opportunity she could slit Jade's throat and have her blood. Even though Jade was a werewolf, and vampires usually drank blood from non-supernatural creatures like humans and animals mostly but there was something different about Jade. Her skin looked so supple and fair that it was like a walking temptation for someone to take a bite from her skin, especially for a vampire at that.

Both Darius and Bianca have a staring contest, none of them ready to give up yet, finally realizing that she wouldn't be able to do anything to Jade with Darius around Jade, she turns to take a final glance at Jade and in the next moment, she disappears. Jade keeps staring at the spot where Bianca stood mere seconds ago.

Darius turns around to stare at Jade, "Don't step outside of your room" his voice deep as he speaks.

"Why would I ever listen to you in the first place? Darius.." Jade retorts, her voice turning smug towards the last.

Darius's eyes flash red for a quick second upon hearing her say his name and return to their normal violet-coloured eyes, Jade's eyes managed to catch the fleeting change of emotions in his eyes.

"Do as you please. I will not be always here to help you out. Be warned that this place is crawling with bloodthirsty vampires." with these warning words he leaves using his vampire speed. Jade had initially expected him to threaten her or drag her back to her room, but never did she expect him to not fight back at her words.

Her fingers trailed the spines of the books placed chronologically on the shelves, sometimes stopping on one and skimming through the contents, while already holding three books in her hands

Her fingers trailed the spines of the books placed chronologically on the shelves, sometimes stopping on one and skimming through the contents, while already holding three books in her hands. Jade couldn't believe that she managed to find a library in this huge castle so quickly. It's been almost a week since she had last seen Darius, she had ignored his warning about not venturing outside her room, she felt bored out of her mind being stuck in one place and one such exploration in this big castle led her to this ginormous library, it was even more impressive than the one Adryan had.