twenty

(Author's note : I said I would do a mass update, but I think you guys deserve this update, also I'm not backing on my promise, I will do a mass update by the end of this month.)

Enjoy Reading! pls vote & comment

▪️

It was a normal day, as long as she ignored the fact that she didn't wake up in her bed, nor in her own house. It took Jade a few minutes to come to the realization that she was in The Blood Moon Pack territory now.

She sighs as she sat upright on the soft mattress, turning her head to the side, she nearly had a heart attack when she found the spot next to hers empty, Adonis had slept beside her yesterday, yet he wasn't beside her or anywhere in the room for the matter, which worried her.

Climbing down from the bed, she goes into the washroom to brush her teeth, and does her normal morning routine, just ten times faster today since her mind wouldn't rest until she found her son.

Rushing down the stairs which she vaguely remembered from her memories from a few hours ago, she didn't wait to stop and examine the furnishing and layout of the house, oddly enough she'd remembered the way Adryan had taken, remembered that she had merely got a glance into the kitchen in the dark.

Taking a right, she follows the path from where the scent of pancakes seemed to linger in the air around her.

As soon as she rounded the corner, she was met with the sight of a giggling toddler and a woman flipping pancakes like a pro.

"Ehm" she tries clearing her throat to catch their attention, and she succeeds when the female figure immediately turns themselves around, causing Jade's eyes to widen.

She rushes towards the female, immediately engulfing her in a hug, as the female returned her gesture by wrapping her arms around Jade, a chuckle leaving her lips as she did. The scent of apples soothed Jade, with its familiarity.

"It's good to see you too, Jade" Violet whispers, pulling back from the bone crushing hug.

"Violet, it's been such a long time," Jade says, with tears glistening in her eyes as well as Violet's, both feelings overwhelmed after seeing each other for three whole years.

"I know, and I hated the fact that we couldn't even call each other" It totally sucked that Jade and Violet couldn't even call and catch up with each other.

It was Violet's idea obviously, she didn't want to risk getting caught, since she was the beta female, she would be near Adryan or in his vicinity, and she didn't want to risk him hearing his mate's voice over a phone call. It was a bit far-fetched to think to that extent, but fear and guilt make one take great measures.

Jade turns her head towards Adonis, who was sitting on a high chair, with pancakes before him, coated with maple syrup, and it looked like the boy was having his best time eating away his daily dose of sugar.

"Oh boy, why would you give him pancakes and that too coated with maple syrup, I'm going to have a field day with him today running around, all high on sugar like a hyperactive two-year-old would" she stares at Adonis, who turns his head towards her when he hears her voice, he gives her a toothy smile with maple syrup dripping down the edges of his lip and over it like a moustache.

Violet looks in the same direction as Jade and cringes a bit when she finds him all covered up with maple syrup, 'that's going to be one sticky mess' She thought to herself.

"Well, you can't blame me..." Violet says when she turns to find Jade glaring at her. "I was so excited to meet you when Adryan told me about your arrival, I barged into your room and viola, I find this little munchkin sitting upright and playing with your hair. I couldn't resist his ultra cuteness. Especially those eyes. I'm officially jealous" she breaks out into a complete rant.