It seems like this has been happening a lot lately, waking up in an unknown bed with parts of her body aching and her memory hazy, before they hit her all at once, and it was the same pattern when she woke up. Her head spinning lightly, with a stinging pain in her neck, she places a hand on the spot, massaging at it to ease the pain.

Groaning, she sits upright. She hated this feeling, You know the feeling you get after walking up from your sleep, and realizing that you slept for way too long and now your brain is taking its sweet time coming to terms with its surrounding? Jade hated it because it made her first of all feel shit and like a sloth, and secondly the panic set in after not being able to remember the details of the previous day.

She holds her head, her emerald green eyes taking in her surrounding. She hoped that the memories that flashed through her mind like a movie were a nightmare, but Jade knew she couldn't fool herself into thinking that.

"You should rest some more" a deep voice speaks up from inside the room, scaring her as she thought she had been alone in the room. The lights were turned off, and it was dark outside, since her werewolf side was dormant due to being injected with whatever he gave her, she couldn't even see in the darkness as she didn't have her enhanced senses to help her.

Jade could feel her heart beating fast, her hands fisting the blanket tightly. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to spot his presence. It was then as he emerged from the right corner of the room did she finally see him. His violet-coloured eyes greeted her instead of the pools of red.

She backs herself on the bed as far as she could, she could feel the intricate designs on the wooden headboard digging into her back. She was sure he could sense her fear of him yet he continued on his pursuit to move closer towards her.

Jade stared down at her lap as she felt his presence close to her, "Go away".

"Why do you ignore it?" he asks suddenly, capturing her full attention. She turns to stare up at him from her seated position on the bed.

She knew exactly what he was talking about, but she turned a blind eye to it. She felt it before too but she had other pressing matters on her mind at that moment. "I don't know what you are talking about" she replies, not breaking eye contact, and neither does he. His violet-coloured eyes had the ability to hypnotise like no other, so much so that at times she had to remind herself that she already had a mate.

"I don't seem to understand if you're a fool or whether you are acting like one" even though he said those words, his eyes seem to say something else. Both of them were aware of the fact that she knew what they were talking about. He waits for her reply when he receives none, he turns back to leave.

Frustrated by being stuck in this unknown place, standing up, she blurts out. "If I acknowledge this fake bond of yours which you probably created using black magic to trick me, say if I acknowledged for even a mere second that we are mates, would you set me free?" her eyebrows furrowed, palms fisted, and chest heaving as she inhales and exhales deep breaths. Being in a room alone with him, she feels like there isn't enough oxygen for her to breathe.

He turns around to face her, Jade almost takes a step back in fear as she takes in his now red-coloured eyes. He's standing before her in a flash, using his vampire speed. Standing extremely close to her, Jade opens her mouth in shock, unable to form any words at their proximity.

Gulping, she takes a step back to get away from him, only for him to take one step forward, this continues until her back hits the wall, and with nowhere else to go, she's trapped between him and the wall. His towering frame looms over her.

Her eyes move towards his, on their own accord, He lifts his hand, his fingers close to her face. Jade closes her eyes in fear. Was he going to choke her to death? but his next actions surprise her as she feels a feathery touch on her temple, sparks ignite upon his touch as her mouth drops open in shock at her reaction to his touch.

The feathery trail continues down till they reach her chin, unbeknownst to herself, her head turns itself to lean towards his touch, his finger slowly trails down towards the top of her chest, and suddenly stops. Leaning closer to her so that his mouth was aligned with her ears, he whispers, "Do you still believe that what you feel upon my touch is a hoax?" her heart beats feel loud even to her own ears. She didn't even want to know what they might sound to him with his Vampire hearing.

Moving back so that they were facing each other once again, his gaze moves from her heaving chest to the hand that seemed to clutch his hands in a tight hold. Following his gaze, Jade immediately releases her hold on him, she wasn't even aware of the fact that she was holding onto him. She pushes him back as anger takes over her previous state. She couldn't believe that she behaved in such a way for him, reacted to his touch without even fighting back.

His red eyes stare back at her angry green ones. "You could never hold a candle to Adryan." she pits out.
His eyes darken hearing her words, and emotions like anger and sadness swirl in his eyes which leaves Jade confused. The next moment, she's standing alone inside the room, with no traces of his presence.

Jade slides down the wall her back was pressed against, her hands encircling her folded legs. As Jade mulled over what just happened, she realized something.

She didn't even know who he was or what his name was.