I followed Vincent's breathing guide as I tried to calm down.

"I......I...aw....I saw...P-Peter." I stuttered out between deep breaths and gasps for air.

"Peter!?" Vincent shouted with horror. "What did you mean you saw Peter?! How would he know where we live?!"

Immediately after I admitted that I had seen Peter, Blake got on the phone immediately and told someone that,"He's here sir. And I can't get ahold of Kent or Andrew. He hasn't gotten inside as of yet, but I will protect the boys to my fullest capability."

And just like that, he hung up the phone within the next 10 seconds.

"You two are to lock yourselves in this room. And are not to come out for ANY reason. Do I make myself clear?"

Blake's tone was harsh and brutal. Vincent and I both nodded our heads and held on to each other hand tightly. We watched as Blake left the room and close the door behind him. At this very moment in time I was beyond confused on what was happening,but I was feeling a bit better knowing that Vincent and Tyson was by my side. Hell if anything, I felt very protected as Tyson stood guard of the door. I knew if something did happen, I was satisfied with Tyson being prepared to fight for us as well.

I only hoped that Blake at least let James know what was going on. And that he would hurry home to us before it was too late.

~James' Point of View~

At this point in time I was accelerating down numerous streets to get back home. Blake had just got off the phone with me and I knew something was wrong. I was beyond panicking and fuming at the same time. As I zoomed in between multiple cars, I found Zayne and Dawson having a hard time keeping up with me. After leaving those two to find any type of lead on Peter, they both ultimately hurried after me to help. While we didn't find much, receiving a call from Blake right now was all I needed. I'm sure Peter was at my house prying his way in. Especially after everything that went down. I wasn't sure how he found where I lived, but I knew tonight, if I got my hands on him, I'd kill him, with no remorse.

The only reason he would have to be at my house is to get to Vincent and Noah. And over my dead body he would have any chance of hurting them.

Just then my phone rung. I answered it through my Bluetooth radio quickly.

"Dude Zayne and I can barely keep up. And on top of that, you have to keep a somewhat leveled head." Dawson expressed while swerving sounds were echoing in the background. "Plus if you don't ease your off the gas you might fucking get in an accident!" Just then, I heard someone honk a horn and shout profanity towards Dawson. "Aye fuck you too!" He shouted away from his phone. "Look man just ease up,calm down, we're gonna get to them in time. It only a few more minutes away."

With that, Dawson hung up and I continued flooring it. I didn't have time to 'ease up.' Vincent and Noah were in danger and I needed to be there to protect them.

~Peter's Point of View~

I searched frantically for any sign of an unlocked door or window to get in this house. I was so close to getting to Vincent and the other little sub. But to no avail, everything was locked. I knew I had to act quick since I knocked out the two guards that were patrolling the house already. I knew someone would be checking in on them and I wanted to be inside already when they did.