⁂ Lucky Killer 24 The Shady ⁂

Start from the beginning

"The password was uploaded by Wei Zi Qiang's computer, which is a piece of evidence in itself, but the computer can be excused by making any excuses. If the evidence is insufficient, the other party will only be indented into the shell. Wei Zi Qiang is just in many joints. The more important part, the real behind the scenes is still hidden in the dark."

After Bai Yutang finished speaking, he yawned when he saw Zhan Zhao resting his chin in his hands, looking up at him.

Bai Yutang looked at him for a while,

"Cat, are you sleepy?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head and continued to stare at Bai Yutang.

"Then did you hear what I said?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"I hear you!"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"You mean, it's best to think of a way to make Wei Zi Qiang and the others show their fox tails, right?"

Bai Yutang nodded immediately,

"Well, do you have a way?"

Zhan Zhao thought about it for a while, then smiled slightly,

"Of course, there is no way, but..."

"But what?"

Bai Yutang patted him,

"Cat, what idea would you sell to me? It's getting late."

"I want you to sacrifice, Captain Bai!"

Zhan Zhao's smile clearly had other meanings.

Bai Yutang put down his pen and looked at him,

"How to sacrifice?"

"Literal sacrifice!"

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows,

"If you want to catch a big fish, you have to use a big bait, and if you want a big incident, you have to use a big mess!"

Bai Yutang held his chin with one hand to look at Zhan Zhao,

"Cat... Be more specific."

"You said, why did the Joker want to kill Batman?"

Zhan Zhao suddenly asked for another wrong sentence.

Bai Yutang frowned,

"You know I don't read comics."

"Why did Yue Fei die?"

Zhan Zhao changed it to something easy to understand.

Bai Yutang was stunned for a while,

"Cat, do you want me to play dead so that the other party can relax their vigilance?"

Zhan Zhao leaned over and whispered,

"Do you dare to play? Not only you, but also me, let's go together!"

......

Bai Yutang opened his mouth,

"Then, you and I both leave... What about SCI?!"

Zhan Zhao shrugged,

"You'll say it too, so do you think those who have been looking for an opportunity but couldn't, are also waiting for this opportunity?!"

Bai Yutang folded his arms and seemed to be thinking seriously,

"Indeed..."

"I always feel that many of the things we have encountered so far are related to Zhao Jue's research back then. This research, based on my investigation and partial deciphering of Zhao Jue's secret materials, has drawn some conclusions. Basically, there is a mysterious group that has been doing some research on the limitations of human beings since a long time ago. It involves many fields, psychological, neurological, and of course... Biological."