Lake

Dani's POV:

"Look at this one." I said as I showed Kehlani the bikini. "Might as well go naked if i'm gonna wear that." She giggled. "That sounds like an even better idea." I smirked. She glared at me making me laugh. "How about this?" She asked. "Yes! It's gonna look so good on you!" I say.

We were looking for bikinis for Kehlani since she wanted to change her style a little more and she wanted to start immediately. She wanted to see how she would look in more feminine clothes. So we're shopping for her.

"Isn't that Billie?" I asked as Billie entered the store with Blair, Aliyah, Nailea, Larray and 3 security guards. "Shit." Kehlani said. "We have to go now!" She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me.

"Lani?" Billie said as she spotted us. We both slowly turn around in sync, "Baby what are you doing here?" Kehlani chuckled. "Shopping. . . what are you both doing here holding hands?" Billie asked. I looked at our hands and instantly let go.

"We were shopping for my cousin, it's her birthday tomorrow." I lie. "Doesn't explain you guys holding hands." Billie mumbled. "She was dragging me to each store she seen." I said making Billie laugh. "Lani loves dragging people." Billie giggled.

"Baby you know I would stay here for long but we have to go." Kehlani said. "Oh alright bye guys." Billie said. "Dani, you haven't texted me back since yesterday." Blair said. "I'm sorry, something was up with my phone but it's all good now." I say as I pulled Blair in by the waist.

I looked at Kehlani as her sudden vibe changed. "It's okay Dani." Blair smiled as she went in for a kiss. Before she can actually kiss me someone yanked me back. "We have to go remember! Like right now." Kehlani said. "Bye Billie!" Kehlani yelled as we left.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "Nothing, now let's go to another store." Kehlani said. I chuckled, "You hurt me when you yanked me." I said. "Oh, im sorry." She said sarcastically. "Hold on, are you. . ." I say as I pulled her to the side. "What, no! I just wanted to get out of there and you kissing Blair wouldn't help." She said.

"Why not? I miss her lips." I fake pout. She gave me a sarcastic look, "Dani shut up." Kehlani rolled her eyes. "But I need her lips right now." I exaggerate. "Well we're not going back." She insisted. "Too late." I say as I rush back to the store as she chased after me.

"Blair!" I yell as I spotted her. "Hey Dani." She smiled. "I just wanted a kiss before I left." I said. "Lani I thought what you guys had to do was urgent?" Billie mumbled. "Yeah but I can't leave you like that, I need you right now." Kehlani mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

Wow she really wants to play like that.

Billie smirked, "Not right here." She said. "Please baby, I want to feel you." Kehlani whispered in her ear making sure I heard. I pulled Blair by her waist and started kissing her.

Kehlani looked around to see if anyone was around once it was clear she got Billie by her neck and started making out with her.

"As much as I love y'all's relationship you guys realize you guys are swallowing each other right?" Larray said. I moaned into the kiss which alerted Kehlani to push Billie against the wall as she grabbed Billie's leg up while she put her ankle between Billie's legs making Billie lightly moan.

"Let's take this to the dressing room?" Kehlani mumbled to Billie. "Lani I can't risk getting caught you know that." She heavy breathes as Kehlani started kissing her neck. "I need to feel you. I need to hear you." Kehlani said. "Sorry Lani I can't take that risk right now, how about another day?" Billie asked.

Kehlani let go of Billie's leg and put her knee down. "I understand." Kehlani said. Obviously Blair's and I's make out session isn't going farther since she wanted to take baby steps and I wouldn't pressure her to do anything she wouldn't want to do.