Connection

Kehlani's POV:

"Baby you look stunning!" I say as I admired her. "Now don't try and change the subject Kehlani Ashley Parrish. Explain, you're lucky enough I trust you and know you would never do this so please explain before I do something ima regret." She says.

"Oh uh sorry," I say. "I thought she was you, she's wearing similar pants you own and the wig. I'm sorry baby." I say as I walked towards her and pulled her in by the waist. "Am I forgiven?" I asked. "Hmm let me think about it." She says scratching her chin. "If you kiss me then perhaps." She smiled.

I did as she said, "You're forgiven, but don't ever mistake me again promise?" She says. "Pinky promise." I say as I held out my pinky and we both intertwined them.

"Now can we go?" I asked she nodded as we all left. "Uh Billie can I talk to you?" Dani asks. "Of course." She says. They stayed behind as we all went to our table.

"You're very lucky to have Billie." Blair said. "I know, and I can't imagine myself without her. She's everything to me." I say as I had a wide smile thinking about her.

"How did you even mistake Billie for Dani?" Aliyah asked. "I already explained it." I sighed. I felt a connection to that person thinking it was Billie, that's the reason. But I can't say it out loud, I would sound like a terrible girlfriend. I guess since Dani and I are very much similar and have many things in common we had a connection.

The bell ringed. Everyone got up, "You're not going to class?" Nai asked. "Uh ima wait for Billie." I say. "Oh alright." She says as they all left.

I sat down waiting for Billie to appear but no sight of her. I texted her where she was and no response. Did she ditch? She would never ditch without me. Did she go to class? There's only two staircases that leads to our class, one of them were in front of our table and the other stair case was walking past our table so no.

I called her and no response.

The late bell rang and school admin started searching for people who were ditching or late.

"Young lady why aren't you in class?" Mr.Hernández said. "Oh uh I forgot my airpods out here and Ms.Romero let me get them." I said. He nodded his head, "Alright get to class." He says directing to the staircase.

I sighed and headed to class.

                                ~ Lunch ~

Billie never showed up, neither did Dani. Billie ditched with Dani without me, it made me a little upset. I mean we never ditched without each other or without telling each other, and never lost contact for more then three hours. She's left me on delivered as well.

"Wanna ditch?" Larray asked. "I'm good." I say as I stared at my uneaten Alfredo pasta that I ordered. "Oh Kehlani not ditching? What's up with that." Blair chuckled. "Yeah and the uneaten pasta that you didn't gobble up in less then a minute." Nai said.

"It's because of Billie huh." Aliyah said. "Sorta." I say. "Look i'm sure her phone is dead or something." Aliyah said. "No it's not, it says it's not dead. It's at 79 percent." I say showing them. Billie and I got a app where we could see one another's location and battery percentage. But she turned her location off, weird.

"Maybe do not disturb?" Nai said. "Doesn't say here." I say. "I'm sure she's just not on her phone." Larray says. "I guess." I say. "Dani's not here either, and she promised to take me on a date." Blair frowned.

"Guys i'm sure they're gonna come once school ends." Nai said. "Hope so." Blair and I said in synced. "Are you gonna eat that?" Larray asked. I looked down and I just passed it to him.