The Bet

Kehlani's POV:

I was devastated and bummed the whole day. I couldn't really focus on anything at all. The only thing I was thinking about was Billie. I need to figure everything out, I never commented those things.

I zoned out and realized I was staring at her for who knows how many times. I then realize Aliyah giving me a death stare.

Im so desperate for Billie. Why? I'm desperate for her and her forgiveness at the moment.

The bell rang and everybody quickly left the classroom leaving Billie, Aliyah, and I, including the teacher alone. I slowly packed my things and shoved it in my backpack.

As soon as Billie stepped out the classroom I quickly threw my backpack over my shoulder and ran to catch up to her. All though I never approached her I just walked behind her. Her presence is the only thing I need.

We entered the classroom as Aliyah left. We quickly got to our seats. Billie and I sat together for this period and a few others. I got all my materials out and so did Billie.

"Alright class quite down," The teacher said. "Don't get to hyped, today we're taking the test and if you fail you know the consequences summer school." The teacher said. He passed out the test.

"Alright 20 minutes on the timer. . . now!" He said as everybody quickly grabbed their pencils. I wrote my name and date. I stared at the paper blankly. Looked easy, thanks to Billie. I looked over at Billie as she looked concentrated. She looked cute when she was concentrating, she was biting her lip and her nose scrunched.

I looked stupid as I kept staring at her with a huge dumb smile on my face. I didn't even realize she was done. She glanced at my paper before she looked at me.

I blushed in embarrassment and quickly went back to looking at my paper. She chuckled. I decided to just do my test. As I was almost done the last question made me pause. I read it repeatedly confused.

My leg started bouncing up and down anxiously. Billie realized. I stared at the question before she tapped my shoulder and gave me a piece of paper. I opened it and it was the answer to the question. I gave her a smile and she did the same.

"Thank you." I mouthed. "No worries." She mumbled before she went back to what she was doing. I copied down the answer and put my pencil down.

I looked around for a while before the timer went off. "Okay everyone pencils and pens down." The teacher insisted. He collected all the test and put them in his desk. "I'll grade them after school, Monday i'll tell you all what you got." He said.

~ After School ~

During lunch I wanted to approach Billie but Aliyah just gave me a death stare, even when I just passed by. I didn't wanna force Billie to talk to me, i'd be pissed as well if I were in her shoes. I'm still trying to figure who got into my account or something to write those comments.

It was even worst when Jessie approached her and started flirting with her. I must admit Jessie is good looking and had Billie smiling and giggling etc. The only thing I could do is observe.

Jessie: