Mascs

Dani's POV:

I put my strap on her making her gasp.

"Damn she was right." She said as she stared at her reflection through the mirror. "Huh?" I asked. "Billie said i'd look hot playing electric guitar and man she wasn't lying." She laughs.

She wasn't wrong.

"Alright i'll teach you the basics." I say.

                        ~ A few hours later ~

"There you go!" I say. "That took way longer then I thought it would." Kehlani chuckles. "Well guitar is way more complicated then any other instruments I play." I say. "Well atleast now you know how to read tabs and know the notes." I say.

She let out a sigh of relief, "Yeah after hours." She chuckled as she cracked her back letting out a moan.

I got nervous and got butterflies. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's 8:17." I say. "Well I need a break." She says as she put the guitar down. "I can get some snacks downstairs." I say. "Please! I'm starving." She groaned making me laugh.

I left my bedroom and headed downstairs. I chopped some fruits up and put some chamoy.

I walked to the restroom. As soon as I walked in Kehlani was inside half naked.

I gasped at her size and immediately covered my eyes and slammed the door behind me. Fuck, awkward.

I hurried up to my room and banged my head on the wall and soon after shoved my face to my pillow. "Kill myself!" I groan. "Why me! Fuck." I say.

Seconds after someone cleared their throat making me look up.

She chuckled, "You good?" She asks. "Uh, uhm i'm sorry! I didn't know someone was in there." I say. "Nah your good it was my fault, I didn't lock the door." She says.

"Alright where are the snacks?" She asked changing the subject. "Oh uh yeah i'll go get them." I say. I left the bedroom holding back tears from the embarrassment I gave myself. So many thoughts at once, I wanted to laugh out loud and sob at the same time.

I went downstairs and got the chopped up fruits in a huge bowl.

What were these feelings? She makes me so nervous. Is that how everyone around her feels? Either way she has a girlfriend and i'm taking someone on a date tomorrow. And how would that work? A masc and another masc together? She has a penis. I'm very much not a bottom.

I went upstairs and heard Kehlani talking. "Hey princess, how'd it go?" She asks. Princess. "Mmm good, but I have a surprise for you!" I heard over the phone. "Tell me!" She says. "Yeah no, you'll have to see it once you see me." Billie giggles. "Well I can't wait to see you tomorrow my angel. Ugh I need to see you!" Kehlani groans.

She sounded so in love. I smiled at that, she had such a healthy relationship. I needed someone like her, not her but someone like her. They both seemed genuinely happy.

I entered the bedroom, "Oh look baby! Dani!" Kehlani said tilting the camera. I noticed Billie had her camera off. "Hi!" She says. "Baby ima go, i'll call you when I get home aight." Kehlani says. "Alright my love, have fun." Billie said. "Mhm bye baby." Kehlani says. They both said their final goodbyes and hung up.

"Alright wanna watch something?" I asked passing her the controller. "Hmm, Grey's Anatomy!" She said. "People actually watch that?" I say. "Uh yes!" She says. "You watched all 19 seasons." I say. "And re-watched." She winked.

~ A hour later ~

"Bye!" I wave. She waved back and blasted her music before driving off.

I closed the door behind me and cleaned up. What were these feelings? Do I like Kehlani? No, I can't. My brains fucking with me, I thought.

~ The Next Day ~

"You look like Billie!" Nailea laughs. Larray decided to bring a blonde wig for funs. "Do I really." I laugh. Billie laughed, "Damn you for real do!" Billie says laughing.

Billie dyed her hair black and cut it and she looked absolutely stunning! Literally took my breath the second I looked at her. We all obviously went up to her and fan-girled her even though the girls and Larray already seen her hair they still were hyping her up.

"Alright ima go use the restroom." I say. "Want me to come with?" Blair asked. "Sure." I say. "We'll catch on let me do something real quick." She says as I nod.

I went to the restroom and cleaned up my face in the mirror. I laughed after remembering I still had the wig on.

"Baby!" Someone said from behind. They put their warm hands on my waist. Before I was gonna scare her and take off the wig she turned me over and kissed me.

The door opened and a gasped came out of plenty people's mouth.

The wig was on the floor.

"Lani. . ." Billie mumbled. Kehlani looked shooked after realizing she kissed me instead of Billie and her completely different look.

Two short chapters for now! Oh you guys are gonna hate me at the end. I'm sorry but I don't believe in happily ever after 🤭.