Danielle

Billie's POV:

"Alright bye Aliyah!" Billie said. "Don't swallow each other once I leave." She giggles. "Hmm can't promise that." Kehlani said. "Just call me tomorrow!" I said. "Mhm I will babes." She said.

Kehlani waits for her to get in safely before driving off. She put her hand on my thigh as she went up and down always getting closer to the spot I wanted her the most.

I placed my hand on top of hers as she was close to my clit. She yanked her arm back, "Be patient princess." She smirked as she looked at the road.

It was late at night so there wasn't any cars around meaning we should be home very soon.

I whined which she always found weak. She bit her lip, "Shut up and wait." She said. I frowned, "We're here." She said. I had a huge smirk on my face as she noticed.

(Kehlani is gip, many ppl wanted gip so yeah! Also SMUT WARNING)

I speed walked to the door and immediately opened the door with my key as fast as possible. It was embarrassing on how desperate I looked.

I went to my room and waited for her. She smirked as she seen me. "Lay down on the bed for me baby." She said. I nodded and did as she said. She took off her shirt revealing her abs. She took off her shorts leaving her in boxers and her sports bra.

She went on top of me as she kissed me shoving down her tongue down my throat making me lightly moan. "Please." I whine. "Please what?" She mumbled as she kissed down my neck.

"Stop teasing!" I groan. "Don't tell me what to do baby." She said as she started leaving hickeys all over my body. She took off my jeans and underwear and threw them on the floor including my shirt and bra. She got her middle finger and started rubbing my clit making me moan. And yes, she cut off her acrylics.

She stopped her movement and stood up. She took off her boxers. She grabbed my legs and dragged me down, I was now on the edge of the bed. "This is gonna hurt a bit ma." She said. She slammed inside of me with no warning making me gasp.

She was a good 7 inches.
(Ik ppl are gonna say that 7 inches is small 😭. Nah bro we're not gonna put 9-12 inches 💀. So let's be realistic, bc the average size of a penis is 5 inches and Kehlani's masc outfits are BIG dick energy)

My boobs bounced every time she slammed herself against me. I moaned as I gripped on the edge of the bed. "Lani!" I moan out. She groaned, "Fuck Billie!" She said. My eyes slammed shut as my mouth fell open.  "Shit!" Kehlani groaned as she slammed herself faster into me.

My eyes rolled back as I started gripping the sheets. She slammed herself harder and faster after each thrust.

"Look at me." Kehlani said. I opened my eyes doing as she said. She started going faster making my eyes roll back as I felt a knot in my stomach. "What the fuck did I just say Billie." Kehlani said. I whined in pleasure, "To look at you." I said as I moaned. "Exactly, so do it." She said.

I felt my orgasm coming, "Lani," I moaned. "I'm about to cum." I moaned. "Wait baby, so am I. Be patient for me." She said. Fuck how was I supposed to hold it in?!

"I can't baby!" I said. Before I knew it my legs were shaking insanely as a loud moan filled the room as warm liquid was coming out of me. She pulled out looking angry.

"Princess, I told you to wait." She said in my ear. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do it." I mumbled. "You should've." She said as she stood up and opened a box she left at my house. Cuffs, and a vibrator.

She smirked as she climbed into bed. "Get on your back, elbows low and head faced down, could you do that for me baby." She whispered. I did as she said. She grabbed my wrist and handcuffed them. She sat the vibrator down and positioned herself.