Jealousy

Billie's POV:

"How'd it go?" Aliyah asked. "It went fine, but I have to tutor her today." I said smiling. "I don't think you wanna tutor her I think you just wanna see her." Blair said smirking in the back seat. "I don't know, I still don't trust her." Aliyah said shrugging. "I mean she flirts with you hours after Amanda and her break up." She said. "She didn't flirt with me?" I said. "Yeah okay 'Doll Face' and 'Blondie' whatever you say." Aliyah snickered.

"They're just nicknames." I said shrugging. "Yeah okay," Aliyah said chuckling. She got the aux and connected it to her phone. The song "All the time" by Jeremih started blasting.

~ At Kehlani's house ~

I knock on the door and stood there patiently waiting for someone to open the door. There were footsteps and the door swung opened. It wasn't Kehlani.

It was a girl Kehlani definitely knew. She was with her the whole day. I never seen her until today. They seemed very close and looked like a couple so i'm assuming they are.

I was upset and frustrated once I seen them together, she was rubbing Kehlani's back and everything. I mean they're cute but I was mad once I seen. What's wrong with me?

"Oh hey, you're here!" She said as she stepped aside to let me in. "Kehlani, Billie's here!" She yelled out. "You know my name?" I ask. "Yeah Kehlani keeps rambling about you." She giggled. "Shut up!" I hear a voice. The brown eyed girl then gets pushed to the couch.

"Hey blondie." Kehlani said as she gave me a tight hug. "Rude much." The girl said rolling her eyes. "Well you didn't have to tell her that." Kehlani said defending herself. "Ay ima win that bet cause there's this really cute purse I want and i'm grounded." The brown haired girl said.

"This is Nailea," Kehlani said as she introduces me to her. "My bestfriend." She said. I was shook, I thought they were dating or something.

The door bell then rang.

Kehlani's POV:

I noticed Billie got a text. She got her phone from her back pocket. She immediately smiled. Pure jealousy filled my eyes. She giggled before typing and then locking her phone.

She looked up and noticed me staring. "The burritos are here!" Nailea said. Billie stared at the bag as she licked her lips making me chuckle. "Don't worry doll face we got some burritos for you to." I said making her blush at the name.

"I got them just for you." I winked at her as I headed to the kitchen as both of them followed. "How do you know I love burritos?" She said. I chuckled. "I may or may not stalk your social media." I said as I smirked at her.

"Good to know i'm not the only doing that to each other." She said as she stared at my lips. I tossed her a burrito and ate mine. "Guys there's a party tonight." Nailea said. "Where?!" I said. "Noah's place." She said. "We have to go it's gone be lit as hell!" I said.

"Billie baby i'm sorry but fuck this tutoring session," I said. "Let's go to the party together instead." I said. "Party's aren't really my thing, i'll just go home." She said as she shrugged. "No please! Come on one night! And if you don't enjoy it i'll drive you back home and we can watch a movie or something! Please. Id hate myself forever if I send you back home right now." I said.

"Fine but if I don't like it you drive me back home." She said. "I will, I promise." I said smiling. Nailea glared at me with a smirk. Fuck i'm already losing this bet. You know what fuck the bet. If I fall in love with this girl, fuck ima fall real hard I can already tell. I hate myself for this, I fall in love hard. Really hard, and so easily.

"Ima go home to go change." Billie said. "Alright i'll pick you up once you're done getting ready." I said. She threw her trash away. "Bye Nailea see you later." She said as she waved goodbye to Nailea. "I'll lead you out." I said.

I lead her out. "Alright baby call me once your done. Can't wait to see what you wear tonight." I said licking my lips. She giggled. "Just don't drink to much tonight, all i'm asking." She said as she left. "Oh and the other thing is dress hot! Not that you already are but ya know!" She yelled out before leaving. I chuckled before closing the door.

                 ~ After Kehlani got ready ~

As soon as I was done Nailea called to tell me she was done. I picked her up and seen she was wearing a white simple dress and a pearl necklace with 2 gold rings.

Nailea's Dress:

"Nai you look fucking stunning!" I say as I hype her up

"Nai you look fucking stunning!" I say as I hype her up. "It's just a white basic dress." She says laughing. "Still dude! You're so pretty." I say in all honesty. "Thanks," She says with a wide smile. "But look at you dude." She said. I scoffed. As I was about to say something Billie calls me through instagram.

I quickly reply. "Hey blondie." I said as a smile appears on my face as soon as I heard her voice. "I'm ready," She said. "But call me first once you get here cause my aunt is hella overprotective." She said. "Alright, noted baby." I said. "Alright bye Kehlani." She said as she hung up.

I happily turned my car back on. "I have to look for some new shoes." Nailea said. "Don't you have enough?" I said chuckling. "Yeah but i'm not gonna waste it on my money." She said shrugging. "Who's gonna buy it then?" I asked. "You because you're definitely gonna lose this bet." She said smirking. "Oh shut up." I said as I smacked her elbow.