The Party

Kehlani's POV:

I call Billie to let her know i'm outside. As soon as she steps out my jaw opened. She looked fucking stunning. "You're gonna catch flys." Nailea says looking at her phone in the backseat. I literally had to carry her to the back seat cause she didn't wanna move. I shoved her to the backseat and closed the door.

Billie's Dress:

I smirked.

She got in the passengers seat and I immediately checked her out. I didn't even notice I was staring for so long until Billie broke the silence.

"You good?" She says giggling. "Oh yeah, my bad." I said as I immediately drove off. I put my hand on her thigh immediately making her blush and freeze.

                         ~ At the party ~

We arrive and the smell of weed enters my nostril.

"I already wanna go home." Billie groans out. "We haven't even entered angel." I said as I get out of the car. "Nailea!" A voice said. "Girl where have you been! Come over here!" The voice yells out. "Don't have to much fun. And don't get to high or drunk." Nailea says as she smacked my elbow before leaving.

"Let's go." I said as I interlinked our hands together. We entered seeing tons of people already drunk. There was so many people, it was crowded and tons of them were either high or drunk as hell, so they probably didn't even notice us enter. "Wanna get some drinks?" I ask as Billie nods. We went to go get some drinks and sat down. I chugged my drink and then asked for more. After drinking a good amount I decide to drag Billie into a game.

"Yo kehlani!" Voices said. I didn't understand the rest as the alcohol started kicking in. "Yo, what you guys playing?" I ask. "Never have I ever." A familiar voice said. "Lame." I said.

"You're lame! C'mon we'll explain the rules." The guy said. I looked at Billie. "Wanna play angel?" I said. She nodded. "Alright." I said as we both sat down. "Okay so," The voice said. "If you ever done it then we take a shot." He said. "Alright sounds good to me." I said as we started the game.

"Never have I ever had sex with the same gender." Carla said. I took a shot and looked over at Billie right next to me who didn't take the shot. "I can change that." I whispered into her ear making her blush. I giggled knowing I had that power over her.

"Okay, never have I ever got sent nudes or sent nudes." Derrick said. I took another shot. I never sent nudes, I don't fuck with that. But I did get sent nudes several times. I looked over at Billie once again as she didn't take a shot again.

"Never have I ever had a wet dream." Nathaly said. Once again I took a shot. Everyone took a shot including Billie.

"Never have I ever slept with my best friends step dad thinking I wouldn't know and then continue doing it every time you come over." Mia said looking over at Amber. Everyone was shook. "Go on Amber take the shot." Mia spit out. Amber was embarrassed and pissed. "Okay and what if I did?!" Amber yelled out. Mia immediately attacked her making me laugh.

"Let's get out of here." I said as I laughed while I dragged Billie out. I got many drinks and chugged them all. I then decided to get a little high. "What's wrong?" I ask Billie. "Um, I don't really like when people do that around me." She said as she fiddled around with her fingers anxiously. "Oh," I said. "I won't do that around you then." I said smiling. "Thanks." She said smiling back. "Mhm." I said. Instead of getting high I just drank.

"Slow down on the drinking." Billie said. I frowned. The alcohol hit and I instantly felt something curve up my stomach. "I-Ima go get fresh air." I blurted out. I went outside to take a deep breath. I went inside seeing Jessie take my seat. I rolled my eyes as I approached them.

"Jessie," I said as she looked at me. "What." She said blankly. "Get the fuck out of my seat." I said. "It's not yours. So no." She answered back. "I said get the fuck out!" I said as I pushed her out of my seat making her fall down to the floor.

"Kehlani!" Billie yelled out. "What's good beautiful?" I said obviously drunk. Jessie immediately got up and punched me. I looked at Jessie pissed as hell. Seconds later I find Jessie in the floor as I was dragging her.

"Let go of me!" She screamed out. I punched her numerous times. Everybody recording and Billie shook. Eventually I stopped dragging her and just punched her while I was on top of her. Soon later her nose was bleeding and probably broken and her lips were torn. There were scratches on her face from when I attacked her to the floor.

"Kehlani let go of her!" Billie shouted. I looked up seeing a concerned face. I huffed and stood up. "Sorry angel-" I said before Billie got my wrist and dragged me outside. "Why'd you do that!" She says as she rubbed on my cheek. I had a mark from when Jessie first punched me. My nose was bleeding from her punches. Jessie did manage to touch me a bit.

"Because." I said. "Because what?!" Billie said. "She took my seat." I shrugged. "Kehlani," Billie sighed. "You need to-" Billie said before I cut her off.

I connected her lips to mine. She instantly returned back the kiss. I grabbed her waist as my hands traveled all over her body while her hands were in the back of my neck.

We both stopped for air as I smirked. "I-" She said before I cut her off. "Shh, let's just go home." I said as she nodded. I interlinked our hands together as we went inside to look for Nailea.

Everybody looked at us. "Dude they kissed!" Voices said. "What if we did?" I said. Everybody went silent. I got Billie's chin so she could look at me and immediately kissed her hungrily. It didn't take a while for her to kiss me back too.

Everybody gasped as if they never seen someone girls kissing before. We both pulled away at the same time. "Okay so I made a list," A voice said behind me. It was Nailea. "I want this, and this, oh and especially these!" She said showing me her list on her phone. I giggled. "Okay, okay." I said